1/6 Hot Toys - TMS074 - Hawkeye - Kate Bishop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a barebones figure, especially for the price. sculpt isn't that great either.

If $270 is the new standard HT pricing - i'm curious how many people are going to spend that much on these B/C, newer characters.

I'm buying this partially because of the show (and Kate Bishop character) but more so as a Hailee Steinfeld fan.

With some figures/statues, the overriding factor to purchase is if I'm a fan of that particular actor/actress.
Yup same here. Hell I would even buy an Emily Dickinson figure if someone were to make that. She was so damn good in that show.

It’s not until next year..I see HT tweaking the sculpt as the females always differ from the prototypes so I think people just need to calm down with the complaining

It’s not until next year..I see HT tweaking the sculpt as the females always differ from the prototypes so I think people just need to calm down with the complaining
You sound like the people who tell others they will patch a game later so don’t complain now. Or you have to watch the movie, you can’t judge based on the trailer. If a company is going to “tweak” a product in the future to make it better, then don’t put it up for preorder with “untweaked” pictures now, that’s not how it works.

Most people asses based off what’s before them, not what they hope they will get.

If they just get rid of the widows peak it would be a tougher pass. If they tweaked wenwu I dont know why they wouldnt here.

I'm gonna pose Kate slapping Yelena :lol

hawkeye-kate-bishop.gif

hawkeye-kate-bishop.gif
:lol:lol Looking forward to the pics of that! :lol

Loved the show and the character and this figure does look really nice, so...I'll probably pick this one up at some point but I'm not gonna pre-order this time. £260 is the cheapest I've seen it in the UK which (IMO) is a bit much considering what you get with the figure...and they definitely should have included the dog! I'll wait until after release and see if I can get a better deal on it.

I just pre-ordered this. To me the sculpt looks like Haileee and the likeness is 95% there. I would have preferred her with long hair but I understand that HT wants to get away from rooted hair. As the figure stands now I'd be happy to have it on my shelf; I'm assuming HT will tweak it and make it even better by the time of release.

Pre-ordered after catching a glimpse of a new Clint Barton being teased in one of the promo photos. Hope it turns out well.

:lol:lol Looking forward to the pics of that! :lol

Yeah!! :lol:lol

Though we'll probably have a long wait time for that 😲

Loved the show and the character and this figure does look really nice, so...I'll probably pick this one up at some point but I'm not gonna pre-order this time. £260 is the cheapest I've seen it in the UK which (IMO) is a bit much considering what you get with the figure...and they definitely should have included the dog! I'll wait until after release and see if I can get a better deal on it.

Much agreed!

I think they will probably do Clint, mainly because they have done him every major appearance.
The fact you can get Endgame figure for bargain now doesn’t help.

They teased him here.

But after just reading that there will probably be no-more Hawkeye (Season 2) I'm a little concerned whether we'll see either character or the open story from the Christmas season ever be resolved. I hope I'm wrong because I LOVED this more than any of the series so far.

1650924542178.png

I think they will probably do Clint, mainly because they have done him every major appearance.
The fact you can get Endgame figure for bargain now doesn’t help.
You can get most Endgame figures for a bargain now to be fair.

I mean , I guess for MCU purists and OCD collectors, wonderful.
The rest of us are scratching out heads about why this one….and such a lazy effort.

Back