1/6 Hot Toys - TMS067 - Loki - President Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, not sure what to make of that sculpt - technically awesome but is the likeness correct? We need some Hiddleston smile comparisons up in here

5990D59E-D1CA-4E00-AD03-3478815F5B41.jpeg
2353F5CF-4A27-4058-AFC7-57406007772A.jpeg
085CF2E9-3283-4677-85CF-9076C4E6BC04.jpeg

lol these people are absolutely clueless, there are two versions - Premium with all the extra stuffs, which cost more and the Regular one with just the figure.
We were only talking about premium's price and yes, we know about the the regular version which turns out to be overpriced as well. Read between the lines and don't be clueless.

1760 HKD difference for the Premium at TBA. £170 for a T-shirt, a small light up box and some stickers?

It's a heck of a head sculpt but 3 Loki figures all still on pre-order? I've grown to like the character more and more through the Infinity Saga but seems a bit lofty to have 2 figures from the Loki series, particularly with the variant one being so relatively "meh"...

It's a heck of a head sculpt but 3 Loki figures all still on pre-order? I've grown to like the character more and more through the Infinity Saga but seems a bit lofty to have 2 figures from the Loki series, particularly with the variant one being so relatively "meh"...
I'm curious what'll happen with the 2012 2.0 figure - the prototype sculpt is clearly inferior to both of the TMS figure sculpts but if they give it the new (non-smiling) sculpt it could kill interest in the TVA figure....

I personally just want the alligator Loki from this set, may just wait and grab that on eBay by itself.

I'm curious what'll happen with the 2012 2.0 figure - the prototype sculpt is clearly inferior to both of the TMS figure sculpts but if they give it the new (non-smiling) sculpt it could kill interest in the TVA figure....

Yeah this concerns me since I went ahead and ordered the Endgame version months ago. Damnit. I very very much doubt they will update the sculpt and it's probably already in production, surely.

The headsculpt on this figure is incredible. That being said, for me personally, Loki has to be one of the most frustrating figures to collect through Hot Toys.

All Loki releases so far have had a kind of “serious” expression, even though Loki is typically smiling or having a cocky expression throughout the films.

The TVA Loki head is great, but a serious expression, the 2012 Endgame Loki is not so great, imo, and a serious expression, and same for the other Loki releases besides the original.

So this headsculpt again finally has the expression that really fits the Loki character for me, and the horn headpiece I am sure is fixed. Now even if I remove it, it surely is not meant to fit the helmet pieces from either the 2012 or Ragnorak versions.

The quality of President Loki looks fantastic. But this is a pass for me. We saw this version in the show for around 1 minute, I believe even less. If this head is able to be swapped around the other Loki releases while being compatible with the helmets, then I will be interested.

He looks a little bit sleepy, but this is far more interesting than beige Loki.
IDK, other than the Alligator Loki (which looks inferior to the SooSoo Toys version) I actually prefer the TVA Loki and its accessories. That was the main character after all, not this guy. Not getting either though - OG Avengers Loki and IW Loki are enough for me.

Last edited:
Yeah this concerns me since I went ahead and ordered the Endgame version months ago. Damnit. I very very much doubt they will update the sculpt and it's probably already in production, surely.
Unless he ends up coming with another brand new sculpt altogether that they've kept under wraps - perhaps a sculpt with a closed mouth smirk. The character warrants a range of facial expressions and a smirk should pretty much be his default face so the best scenario would be that they've done unique heads for each of these figures, the 2012 2.0, TVA and President Loki - and in so doing hopefully avert mass cancellation (or non takeup) of the TV show figures because each one has a head you might still want.

Well didn't see this coming :lol

Great looking figure that most of us assumed would be announced months ago.

Back