1/6 Hot Toys - TMS062 - Loki - Sylvie Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these years and Hot Toys still has trouble understanding that light blonde =/= dirty brown.

YNOX7qO.png
hP5YMLe.png

Yep they seem to struggle to replicate blonde-colored hair for the production figures; hopefully they’ll crack the formula eventually. (Though it has to be soon in time for the upcoming Captain Marvel :LOL: )

Ignoring accuracy one way or the other, I gotta say I find this to be one very unattractive head sculpt. That coming from someone who was quite taken with Sophia di Martino while watching Loki. But here, well, here she’s looking haggard as hell.
To be fair...she does have an old looking face on the show...

I purchased from Toys Buying Agent for the first time… they are good yeah?
Very good. I ordered Wanda with expedited shipping and got it 2 days later. I ordered Sylvie with the free shipping. Hopefully in a week. He hasn’t shipped mine yet. I’m hoping it’s because I technically ordered mine Friday night in Hong Kong and now it’s the weekend and assuming the post office is closed on the weekend.

Very good. I ordered Wanda with expedited shipping and got it 2 days later. I ordered Sylvie with the free shipping. Hopefully in a week. He hasn’t shipped mine yet. I’m hoping it’s because I technically ordered mine Friday night in Hong Kong and now it’s the weekend and assuming the post office is closed on the weekend.
Sweet thanks for the reply.
I couldn’t believe how cheap he’s selling brand new figs. And free shipping is icing on the cake… I was just worried it was a little too good to be true. But you’ve put me at ease :)

Shame about the ankles. If I had a 3D printer, I'd scan those boots with a photogrammetry app and cut them up in zbrush to get articulation.

You take hundreds of pictures of an object and a program spits out a 3D file that can be read by 3d modeling/sculpting software.

Here's a video from a few years ago that should give you a better idea of what photogrammetry is.

thanks for the reply
got mine from Timcent today
very fast shipping

The sculpt on this looks odd to me. Not really a fan. Luckily I don’t really want Sylvie much. I’d only consider getting her to go with the TVA Loki.

Back