1/6 Hot Toys - TMS062 - Loki - Sylvie Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Sylvie yesterday and here are my early observations:

• The shoes could have been much better. There are tons of real-fabric female combat boots on the market, and I will be getting one of those as a replacement
  • Head sculpt = meh. Loki has a sort of universal expressions, and I would have more preferred to see Sylvie portrayed angrier.
  • Green Enchantment Hands: cool idea, but why is there a hole in the center? Looks weird.
  • I give her a 7/10 out of the box

Just got Sylvie yesterday and here are my early observations:

• The shoes could have been much better. There are tons of real-fabric female combat boots on the market, and I will be getting one of those as a replacement
  • Head sculpt = meh. Loki has a sort of universal expressions, and I would have more preferred to see Sylvie portrayed angrier.
  • Green Enchantment Hands: cool idea, but why is there a hole in the center? Looks weird.
  • I give her a 7/10 out of the box
Thanks for everyone's comments. I like the show, I like the character, but dunno, these days because of costs I have to be pretty choosy. I just didn't feel like pulling the trigger. Maybe if a good discount.

Yep, the amount of time it typically takes to get the figures in hand is lengthy, so I totally understand with the passage of time one's interest can fade or dwindle. It'd be even cooler if the figures released closer in conjunction with their respective movies/shows, but alas..

Well there's this too, but I've kinda always asked myself before a purchase how will I feel a year from now, 5 years from now, 10 years from now. That approach has resulted in very loose collections of favorites tied to films or shows or variants. But there's the money issue too. It was easier when figs where ~220$.

Okay. I bought a loose head on TA and tried to remove the tiara.
I can now state, with absolute certainty that the tiara cannot be removed. The hair and top of the head above the tiara is a separate piece. The face is one piece with a tiara hat, and the seven(At my count) hair pieces glued on top of the tiara.
Doh!
I was hoping the tiara would be removable.
If anyone’s needing a spare head for a knock down price, let me know.

IMG_0740.jpeg

Back