1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has agreed to send me a replacement body with neck for my Boba. While I wait, I snapped some shots of him. Such an awesome figure! The throne is a work of art.

tempImagey6IbRs.jpg
tempImagevDKuGG.jpg
tempImagepMyqKU.jpg
tempImage2Q8dJF.jpg

Been stuck in this for some time

Somebody offered to sell me his 1/4 rotj boba. I dont know if I should do that or get this throne boba instead. I am already satisfied with my 1/6 line up and Im excited at the idea of plunging into that large scale especially because I love fett so much. What does everyone think (without bias) ? 🙊

Somebody offered to sell me his 1/4 rotj boba. I dont know if I should do that or get this throne boba instead. I am already satisfied with my 1/6 line up and Im excited at the idea of plunging into that large scale especially because I love fett so much. What does everyone think (without bias) ? 🙊
All I can say is that this one with the throne is awesome. It has amazing shelf presence.
As for scale on the 1/4 I’m trying to stick with 1/6 as they fit in a detolf without any shelf shuffling. However if you like boba (and have other boba figures already) then it would beef out a collection. If you had to chose one or the other though I’d say this one with throne.

Do what any real Fett fan would do: get both.

Further remarks: My gawd, this guy takes a ton of futzing around with.

Seating him on that throne isnt easy; more so with the jetpack on. I'd love to leave it off, but he has it on during the scene in question. The one I have does not bend at the hip at a 90 degree angle, quite. I have a folded-up bit of paper towel between his jetpack and the back of the chair. No one would probably notice that rub but me... but I'll know. I'll replace this pad with brown or grey felt later.

Went back and watched the scene in question to fine-tune arm placement, then replaced both his hands with the fist hands for accuracy.

*looks at headsculpt again* Yes, very nice. Maybe later. But not now.

This guy is the boss for sure. Beautiful. But needs more Fennec.

Last edited:
Got my final invoice from KG a couple hours ago. Likely my last figure of the year. Glad it's coming even though i still have a couple older orders still unfulfilled. Gonna have to inquire about those.

Back