1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I did last week when everyone was getting notices and mine shipped the next day. However, I'm going by circumstantial evidence here because I haven't really asked too many ppl, but it seems like everyone's is the special edition Deluxe, which was the one Sideshow did with the timed pre-sale and the little extra Razorcrest and Slave 1 holograms.

I know mine is and basically everyone I saw in the SS group was as well. Apparently someone called Sideshow CS asking and they said they haven't begun shipping the regular Deluxe yet 🤷. Is everyone who got theirs/has theirs shipped the Deluxe special edition with the holos?
Mine has the holo's and yes I think you are on to something, I thought the same thing since none of the HK dealers have it yet.

I got charged September 13th, shipping info that night. The next day UPS rescheduled my delivery. 4 days later the new delivery date is emailed and was scheduled for today, September 17. UPS knocks on my door at 9:30pm. I go to get my package and it's not even the Fett I ordered. It's the Deluxe Wonder Woman 1984 Gold Winged Version. WTF!? This box is HUGE and couldn't be mistaken for the single Fett Repaint version. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I literally live 20 minutes from Sideshow.

Why is there no video review yet, including the one with the kids? Considering all buy from HK and also bloggers are from HK, could it be that the new strategy is first SSC finishes the first batch, then HT starts to sell in HK?

Maybe Sideshow bought Hot Toys and switched to US first release policy, or threatened to cancel their distributor deal if figures are not released in US first. The question is, why Hot Toys would bow to these requests.

Alright so this is funny got a response from SS about a replacement body for Boba. I don't need it for one as I fixed the problem. But they went ahead and said they are sending me one and I don't need to send the old one back. Never thought they do this with an exchange, also it's interesting they are sending a new body from this same figure as wouldn't this mean they have more of this figure in their warehouse?

finally a review
R.gif

thanks for this video

So when is this going to ship from hong kong does this mean sideshow now ships first or this and echo are only a strange case?

Here's a review of the deluxe w/ throne:
JayShockBlast-FettThrone

Pretty massive box- set looks pretty good. Hope it's not as hard to switch that head out as it looked here.

This is an awkward design choice as there's both styles of sculpt (necked and neckless), and he couldn't extract the helmet neck. :panic:

vlcsnap-2022-09-20-11h54m47s996.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-09-20-11h55m03s018.jpg

Not that it'll be a problem for me because he'll have his helmet on.

But was it the same with the Boba twin pack?

Back