1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocoboloboy...those shots are beautiful. Just hoping this hangs around long enough for me to snag one. Pre-winter expenses right now...but she's on my radar for sure. Thanks for the great gallery!

Anyone still waiting for their Armorer from TW? Mine supposedly left HK on 10/14 but i have yet to hear about local postal services.

Cocoboloboy...those shots are beautiful. Just hoping this hangs around long enough for me to snag one. Pre-winter expenses right now...but she's on my radar for sure. Thanks for the great gallery!

Thanks!
I feel like she’ll be available for a while. I imagine HT made a ton of them.

This figure has dropped in price at KG Hobby, was around £250 but now listed at £214.

PO'd her from SSC pretty much when she was announced, finally got her paid off and she came in today. Don't have much time to work with her - sux when figs come in on a Monday - but -
she is badass. Yes she is.:viking

HotToys_armorer.jpg

There's the body issue and have some other nits, but some nice detailing too. No regrets on the purchase. Really hope this character makes a re-appearance.

Had this paid off for a month and has been awaiting shipping ever since from sideshow, after messaging them I learned something I hadn't previously known about them that they have separate stock allocations for Australia and New Zealand orders, so while everywhere else is in stock and shipping we have to wait until that allocation gets in through the ports.

Had this paid off for a month and has been awaiting shipping ever since from sideshow, after messaging them I learned something I hadn't previously known about them that they have separate stock allocations for Australia and New Zealand orders, so while everywhere else is in stock and shipping we have to wait until that allocation gets in through the ports.
She's worth the wait. I dunno, it's like you put her with (a) Mando and it makes a display shelf.
She's got presence, for sure. Must be the badassery of the helmet and fur. And a hammer.

Really don't have time to work with her at the moment, but feel like getting Kuiil in the group and I'd be good. Tho I want a Tusken Raider or two $$$$$$ :viking

HotToys_armorer2.jpg

One thing I like, the body has heft. Unlike most of my female figs which feel dainty by contrast.

Sugo Toys are saying this month so fingers crossed it’s a Christmas present.

Sugo Toys are saying this month so fingers crossed it’s a Christmas present.
Bein' a costume junkie - appreciate the effective blacksmith design that's also definitely Star Wars. The skirt is actual layers not just one piece pleather.

Hope all get her in hand soon(y)

My copy is still boxed up after doing a quick glance over (doesn't help if Emily can't breath under all that wrapping). 😝

Hell... Might take out ESB Fett (regular release also in the box) for photo ops. I put back Fett in storage for ease of moving space.

She's worth the wait. I dunno, it's like you put her with (a) Mando and it makes a display shelf.

I operate by the rules of 3 internally, so it always felt like there was something missing with just Din Djarin and Paz Vizsla. Having The Armorer makes it a trinity, which is always nice.

The figure has a lot of presence, that's for sure. Glad to get some more color in Star Wars displays. I love Trooper Plastoid White™, but it's always nice to get visual variety like the metallic red and gold of this figure.

I operate by the rules of 3 internally, so it always felt like there was something missing with just Din Djarin and Paz Vizsla. Having The Armorer makes it a trinity, which is always nice.

The figure has a lot of presence, that's for sure. Glad to get some more color in Star Wars displays. I love Trooper Plastoid White™, but it's always nice to get visual variety like the metallic red and gold of this figure.
To me she's both feral and regal at the same time. Totally believable as a clan leader.

IMO odd numbered groupings often look best - if only Cara and Kuill were on my shelf too (Season 1/2). Dunno how much deeper into the rabbit hole I want to go, past that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :horror

Bumping up this thread after nearly two weeks..

Has anyone done the mods to get better articulation or just left it as it is?

Back