1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HAVE looked it up. I have been following the Lucasfilm drama for years now. KK is out in Sept and that will be a great thing. Will see how the company moves forward without her.

All I'm saying is that could have made other characters that had more of a presence. And no just Mando. OT/PT

LOL some supposed "fans"(read as bitter haters) need to pretend like this never happened in the OT
57404c.gif
:lol

Both Chirrut and the Armorer wrecking Stormtroopers with their specific "weapons" were legit badass and fantastic scenes! :wink1:
5fmt2q.gif

5fmtjx.gif

:drink
5fmukk.gif

No lies detected. :)

fett disaster.jpg

That is a wicked looking figure.
Wish the forge tools locker, was more than just clever box art backdrop, but an actual place to hold them?
ht-mandalorian-armourer-5-jpg.530228

mxGzmDd.jpg
Seems like that tool locker would be a perfect secondary market type accessory. Hell it wouldn't be that difficult to build yourself.

Would love to see somebody do it.
Any more detailed shots of it?
5fn1rg.gif

Last edited:
Would love to see somebody do it.
Any more detailed shots of it?
5fn1rg.gif
I'm a bit bummed it's not some kind of 3D plastic plate; seems like it is just a card backdrop. Guess the customizers with 3D printers should get to work.:frank

Why not buy from a cheaper seller that's not Toys Wonderland like Timewalker or Comic Concepts? You will get it same time frame, same price (after you figure shipping) and better customer service...
It’s likely to be exclusive to Sideshow, but if there’s an option to buy from an authorized retailer, then I’m sure they’ll go that route as a lot of us here do.

Ragnarok Stan Lee made it to other retailers but I don’t think that sold very well.

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a logical explanation why that abomination of a Spiderman figure is the only exclusive up on Sideshow?

I HAVE looked it up. I have been following the Lucasfilm drama for years now. KK is out in Sept and that will be a great thing. Will see how the company moves forward without her.

All I'm saying is that could have made other characters that had more of a presence. And no just Mando. OT/PT

Disney has just decanonised the name Slave 1…… they ain’t ever sanctioning any Cara Dune merchandise.

Disney has just decanonised the name Slave 1…… they ain’t ever sanctioning any Cara Dune merchandise.
Has there been any official statement on that, because I'm 99% sure it's just Lego.

vEdHW8gl.jpg

The Buzzard is now the Knights of Ren Transport ship

XxjutZVl.jpg

The Havoc Marauder is now the Bad Batch Attack Shuttle.

Until I hear anything from Disney, this is Lego being Lego and fans outraging over nothing. They're for kids and just getting rid of the unique names.

Until I hear anything from Disney, this is Lego being Lego and fans outraging over nothing. They're for kids and just getting rid of the unique names.
That's the right call. People can be so quick to chalk this stuff up as more "proof" of their prior beliefs that were already grounded in assumptions that fit a wobbly narrative.

That's the right call. People can be so quick to chalk this stuff up as more "proof" of their prior beliefs that were already grounded in assumptions that fit a wobbly narrative.

Lego has always called it the Slave 1 in the past. A Lego rep confirmed that they were instructed by Lucasfilm/Disney not to use the ship's name and that they wouldn't be using it anymore. I'm sure the Lego rep is just lying and Disney has just chosen not to respond.

Don't be ****ing ridiculous

Lego has always called it the Slave 1 in the past. A Lego rep confirmed that they were instructed by Lucasfilm/Disney not to use the ship's name and that they wouldn't be using it anymore. I'm sure the Lego rep is just lying and Disney has just chosen not to respond.

Don't be ****ing ridiculous
Great! It's good to have sources, thank you for providing that. I'm sure everyone is equally upset about the other LEGO set ship name changes dukefett mentioned, right?

Back