1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No straight up reissue like last year`s Whiplash. Traditionally at least one Toy Fair exclusive is a reissue, no?
They used to be more like repaints with a few new parts and accessories. Straight reissues just started a few years ago.

I’m surprised there isn’t a reissue this year. Figured the Advanced Suit Spider-Man would be a good candidate since more people might’ve gotten into the PlayStation Spider-Man universe after Miles Morales game.

And they’ve been pushing Spider-Man as their next Iron Man.

Maybe all the flak they’ve been getting for reissues is getting to them. :lol

Q3-Q4/2022 expected release schedule. The Armorer fits with the regular release category more instead of being the exclusive, weird. Whats so "exclusive" about this figure ? Limited runs like Sith Anakin 2018 ?

But at least the price tag is pleasing.

Last edited:
I think it makes sense as an exclusive personally. She’s a side character that not everyone wants, and is a variation on a Mandalorian figure. Plus there isn’t a head sculpt for Hot Toys to have to worry about and a fairly simplistic outfit so they should be able to churn her out fast.

Better than some random Storm Trooper variant like a lot of the Star Wars exclusives have been.

One hot figure.
Who's gonna wait for the Season 3 unhelmeted version?

Hot Toys page says Q3-4 2021 as expected release date.

Last edited:
One hot figure.
Who's gonna wait for the Season 3 unhelmeted version?

Hot Toys page says Q3-4 2021 as expected release date.
yeah my mistake, wasn't paying too much attention. This figure is going to be selling out really fast, I do want to repeat that robust Mando situation at all, particularly this one categorized as the exclusive.

Pretty surprised that a figure this wanted is an exclusive. Looks good and I’ll definitely order. Wow, ot/pt/cw have completely disappeared off of the hot toys radar. It’s all mandalorian!

Pretty surprised that a figure this wanted is an exclusive. Looks good and I’ll definitely order. Wow, ot/pt/cw have completely disappeared off of the hot toys radar. It’s all mandalorian!
Honestly the “exclusive” doesn’t really mean anything anyway, does it? It’s not like they are difficult to acquire.

Back