1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That cyborg spidey is hilarious. But usually there are four exclusives, this year only three.
206810110_4129338613801382_5324562044753485539_n.jpg

Looks awesome, will probably pass but this is definitely a welcomed release for that Mando Season 1 shelf.

Bummed were only getting 3 exclusives though. Really Mando'd out though now.

They've been teasing that new Stormtrooper for a while now, we saw it in the Stormtrooper Commander preview pics as well.

probably the inside sources deliberately excluded the Spider part out the Cyborg context just to **** with people for a big laugh.

Someone probably said we are getting spider-man, cyborg and iron man and they thought spider-man and cyborg were two separate figures.

[The first season of "The Mandalorian" The Armorer 1:6 scale collection doll]

Hot Toys relies on consistently highly meticulous craftsmanship, based on the corner of The Armorer, the "Armorer" who built and repaired armor for the tribesmen in the album "The Mandalorian", made in a very realistic 1:6 ratio collection doll model, specially shaped A special body with a height of about 29cm and more than 26 movable joints, wearing a detailed gray-green long-sleeved shirt and trousers with delicate turners, and armor with a copper color as the main tone. The lines and details are accurate. The golden Mandalorian helmet has five sharp corners, and is equipped with a slightly curved breastplate and checked shoulder armor with a close-fitting effect. The clothing details include a furry brown shawl and a skirt decorated with leather layers. , Equipment belt, brown checkered gloves and brown boots, etc. The doll is also equipped with a Besca steel, a tongs, a hammer, a spoon with a Besca steel liquid, a welding device, a breastplate assembly, multiple pairs of palms of different shapes and a doll floor with a studio background Card, fully restored the scene of The Armorer creating Besca steel for the protagonist.

Reservation price: HK$1,530

Customers can book at Echo Base on the following dates:
All Toy Hunters, Secret Base and Star Wars Hot Toys Collector Council (Star Wars dolls only) members
Priority booking date for members: July 5 (Monday) to July 6 (Tuesday), 2021

Open reservation [Limited 800 sets]
Booking date: July 7th, 2021 (Wednesday) Start accepting reservations
First come first served, while stock lasts

Remarks:
1. Each customer is limited to order one set of limited editions for each period, and must pay the full amount when booking at Echo Base
2. The Star Wars Hot Toys Collector Council is only for booking Star Wars dolls
3. In case of any disputes, Hot Toys Limited and Hot Toys Secret Base Limited will reserve the right to modify all terms and conditions and make the final decision
Am I reading that correctly, there’s only 800pcs? Hope thats for HK batch only.

'BOUT TIME

*considers* Do I really really NEED THIS vs. she does not come with much and isnt super complex = probably not more than $250? vs. how many preorders do I have already?! I like her, tho!

That Cyborg Spidey is effing hilarious. It could only be better if it were a Spidey/Shazam! mashup. Let's have an Iron Man/Bespin Han mashup next. HT be trollin'.

Glad we’re finally getting her. My most wanted figure from The Mandalorian.

I wouldn’t worry about being able to get her or not, folks. At least for those in US and other areas Sideshow and Hot Toys make this available to order online.

They like money. They’ll pump out a good number.

I mean, you should order it when you see it, but you’ll probably have the opportunity to unless you go off the grid for a wilderness retreat and get eaten by Ewoks or something.

View attachment 530239View attachment 530240

I noticed that as well. Looks like the same TK shown with the Commander, aside from the very different lighting.

Perhaps a future Remnant Stormtrooper release as a single or two pack.
I like the sound of that... the luckiest unlucky Nevarro trooper! Survived his encounter with the Armorer, only to make it to Tython and get Bobafied. Lol

Looking forward to The Armorer. Glad this is exclusive in title only. Wonder if there could be a deluxe version forthcoming?

Last edited:
Back