1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matmurdock - I saw that image when you shared it on your Instagram and it sent me on a hunt to source some of that atmosphere aerosol locally! That's very cool.

More of my photos:

DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg
DSC_0543.jpg

“The Empire is no longer, and the beskar has returned”.

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

“This amount can be shaped many ways”.

DSC_0453.jpg
DSC_0445.jpg

matmurdock - I saw that image when you shared it on your Instagram and it sent me on a hunt to source some of that atmosphere aerosol locally! That's very cool.

More of my photos:

View attachment 541783
View attachment 541784
View attachment 541777View attachment 541778

View attachment 541779
View attachment 541780

View attachment 541781View attachment 541782
AWESOME SHOTS!!!! Thank you and thank you for the support as well. That stuff is alot easier than pulling out my fog machine and worth it.

More of my photos:

View attachment 541783
View attachment 541784
View attachment 541777View attachment 541778

View attachment 541779
View attachment 541780

View attachment 541781View attachment 541782
Holy %$#@ great pics!

AWESOME SHOTS!!!! Thank you and thank you for the support as well. That stuff is alot easier than pulling out my fog machine and worth it.
Holy %$#@ great pics!
Thanks, all! One last batch:

DSC_0552.jpg

“You have earned your signet. You are a clan of two”.

DSC_0487.jpg
DSC_0499.jpg
DSC_0520.jpg

“I have one more gift for your journey. Have you trained in The Rising Phoenix?”

DSC_0512.jpg
DSC_0518.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

Got mine. Better in hand than photos (excluding those in the last few pages). I checked the elbow flexion. I did not notice any stiffness. It was the elbow flexion that is stiff, right?

Got mine. Better in hand than photos (excluding those in the last few pages). I checked the elbow flexion. I did not notice any stiffness. It was the elbow flexion that is stiff, right?
The shoulders on mine are also super stiff, specifically sideways lateral movement.

I got my replacement body from Sideshow, I'm not complaining because I can do it but they sent a body with only the jumpsuit on it and the attached fur backing, so I'll have to redress the rest of the armor/boots etc. They did leave the back armor beneath the fur but I'm betting that was just an oversight lol.

Yeah for me it was the figure's left elbow that broke.

Looks cool, Cocoboloboy; but looks like the table needs to be a bit taller.
Thanks!
Yeah, you would think so but it’s actually a very short table, about knee high, when you watch the show. Believe me, I poured over screen caps trying to make sure I got the height close to correct. If anything I think I made it a bit too tall. 😄

CAF6EDDB-84FC-44C6-BBAA-A1151A3A8155.jpeg
3234FF98-4F42-4B5F-98F1-9C54726D6A89.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful shots and beautiful custom display, Cocoboloboy! I realllly need a Storm Trooper for her to bludgeon!

This shot may have been "right out of the box" but I can tell you took a moment to wrinkle her pants proper so they don't look like tight leggings (y)
Yeah, lol! That was actually the only thing that concerned me about the figure and I just had to check and see if there was some slack.

Back