1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have to agree totally underrated figure. My mods were limited to the neck, padded the chest and shoulders, and the extra blood on the ?fight? face. I truly love this guy. I missed the Hot Toys Punisher but recently picked up the ?Stealth Frank? kit which will make for an awesome shelf with both of them on it. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed!!

Also, I know SooSoo Toy's S3 Black Suit DD is coming, but I'm going to (hopefully) finish my black suit DD kitbash!

SY574Zo.jpg

yNO72ia.jpg

tI38DnH.jpg

I hope the rumors of Matt being in No Way Home are true because I would love for Hot Toys to redo this figure. The suit looks amazing but the torso, neck, and shoulders need to be tweaked imo. And the batons need to be slightly longer and thicker because too

I would love to get a new version of him if he does end up being in the film.
As it stands though, I do really love the figure. Yeah, it needs a bit of modding, but I love him.
I got that Matt Murdock head off eBay and for a third party sculpt, it?s pretty amazing!
I have him displayed without the cowl on right now.

31320E11-2C81-4CF4-9D44-38471AE3E6AA.jpeg

306CA25B-D0D6-42DB-BDB3-6F3259FE9C5D.jpg

Attachments

• C799D27C-A94F-442D-BA58-FD3B826272C1.jpg
    C799D27C-A94F-442D-BA58-FD3B826272C1.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 190
Wish I could have grabbed one of these, I'm on a Defenders kick due to watching the connected shows again with my family, and third party versions of the characters abound but all the Daredevils are black suit variations.

I hope the rumors of Matt being in No Way Home are true because I would love for Hot Toys to redo this figure. The suit looks amazing but the torso, neck, and shoulders need to be tweaked imo. And the batons need to be slightly longer and thicker because too

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back