1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave muted her armor pretty much in that prologue. Compared to her pink and yellows from previous seasons, at least. So I’d actually be pretty surprised if her first appearance on the show wasn’t based somewhere around that look. Different shades of grays and dark purple or something along those lines.

Lack of yellow aside, I do like the gray with the red and blue detailing. Has the most gray on the armor, but I kind of do find it more colorful than the one that precedes it. Do hope her live action outfit had guantlets again. Wonder if it will be its own thing, as it's been five Years (likely) since we last saw her, but Filoni did say that the last scene in Rebels might have been later than Ahsoka's appearance in the Mandalorian.

Koska here looks so cool.

I'm sure Filoni will want her to be immediately recognizable to fans so will go with one of her earlier hairstyles.

I'll be curious to see if they keep the same armor design though, as it's a bit skimpy looking compared to what the live action Koska and Bo-Katan wore. Especially that small chest armor of hers.

Koska seems like she could follow in the footsteps of Ahsoka where many fans (myself included) were initially annoyed with her but then came around to really liking her as her character developed.

Koska seems like she could follow in the footsteps of Ahsoka where many fans (myself included) were initially annoyed with her but then came around to really liking her as her character developed.
Koska isn't even returning in season 3 lmao.

Tell me about it. I WILL be strong though. I can tell the difference between figures I need and figures I really, really want but will regret the space it takes up the moment I get it.
Grimly trying to hold off on Bo-Katan and sort of sticking to Mando's immediate circle S1 and S2. Sort of. For me Boba Fett 2 pack is already a splurge, but figure Boba is iconic character that inspired Din D'jarin.

Would luv some of this blue armor but $$$$. Might cave on Bo-Katan just for the badass helmet. But gotta draw the line at her friends.$$$$$$ 😱 😱 😱

Oh that's right she got cancelled too for having a brain didn't she. Disney hates women like that.

Maybe I'll order two of her figures, lol.
I know everyone in here has it out for Disney, but Sasha Banks liking one post on IG doesn't really compare to the stuff Carano was saying, so I really doubt she was removed from the show over that (and I don't think Banks has even hinted at that being a reason either).

It could just be that the scheduling didn't work out or they no longer needed the character. The same way they ditched Axe Woves without a second thought after his first appearance.

Is it definate Sasha isn't returning or do we just have her word for that? I mean Andrew Garfield was denying he was in No Way Home until about a month ago lol.

I know everyone in here has it out for Disney, but Sasha Banks liking one post on IG doesn't really compare to the stuff Carano was saying, so I really doubt she was removed from the show over that (and I don't think Banks has even hinted at that being a reason either).

It could just be that the scheduling didn't work out or they no longer needed the character. The same way they ditched Axe Woves without a second thought after his first appearance.

giphy (77).gif

firepedropascal-trends-on-twitter-as-netizen-demand-pedro-pascals-exit-from-the-mandalorian-001.jpg

saturday-night-live-shocked.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, I don't think Sasha has bad blood with Disney. I'm sure she'll be back one way or the other.

Back