1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't paying that much attention to PF Statues when I wrote the the reply @Ramatuelle so please excuse me for the lack of knowedge. For a four digit polystone figure (all the taxes included for me as I'm up in Canuckle Land), that's literally a month rent for me and I don't have real estate space to display a figure at all unless its outdoors and constantly bathed in UV and the natural elements 24/7, 365 days a year.

Fennic will be my last 1/6 figure for the year, unless there's something better by another 3rd party manufacture. Looking at the newly released Augtoys Paul Artreides has gotten my interest, but will have to see further reviews to see if it's worth it (and possibly getting more from that line up).

Confused Pulp Fiction GIF

Patience padawan, if you think its easy to do braids like that, think again 🤣

They're playing the long game with Fennec, she does not have an end-date on her like the Bad Batch does. Therefore she can wait.

Meanwhile on the FB HT Crosshair thread, some guy is wailing about why does NOT HT do an Indiana Jones with a young AND an old headsculpt, in a deluxe box with all the things included. Man these children and their ideas, lmao

Are you sure that you mean this @Daggoth? :LOL:

C15FD66C-B2FD-4915-AA4F-A0F5F883F40F.jpeg

I think you should write a email to Howard Chan to remind his employees to work a bit faster to pump out Fennec.

*stern, yet reminding self that often the opposition is best dealt with by staying frosty and using short controlled bursts*

All-righty, thats enough of that.

img_2_1686481899640.jpg

Daggoth you have done no wrong. Many share your understandable angst.

Lol 😆, i should probably watch the show again. So many figures coming out yet so little money, trying to make a pick count. Some releases that would be cool to have are sorta on the boring side, but this figure looks like a cool all arounder, and Ming seems like a cool actress.
Also a big weakness of mine is watching a movie or show and then it making me want to buy the figure ( like with the clone wars Anakin after watching obi-wan, which isnt my favorite HT release).

Fennec is in three shows and counting so far. She mixes with Mando, with Boba and even with TBB. And wait! Was she not in TCW too...? This is a solid display choice imo. And then there's the issue that we dont get that many Star Wars women. Which I say despite still not having picked up Bo.

I will eventually tho.

Fennec is in three shows and counting so far. She mixes with Mando, with Boba and even with TBB. And wait! Was she not in TCW too...? This is a solid display choice imo. And then there's the issue that we dont get that many Star Wars women. Which I say despite still not having picked up Bo.

I will eventually tho.

Nope, only Mando and TBB, she isn't a Lucas era creation and her first appearance ever was in Mando S1.

Lol 😆, i should probably watch the show again. So many figures coming out yet so little money, trying to make a pick count. Some releases that would be cool to have are sorta on the boring side, but this figure looks like a cool all arounder, and Ming seems like a cool actress.
Also a big weakness of mine is watching a movie or show and then it making me want to buy the figure ( like with the clone wars Anakin after watching obi-wan, which isnt my favorite HT release).

LOL :lol That’s how it typically goes :lol

Especially when the design is good. And LucasFilm rarely fails in that area.

Back