1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t go wrong with any display! I know a popular display would be to have her setup with the Repaint Armor Boba with throne, but I‘m gonna pair her with Reclaimed Armor Tython Boba! :panic:

The great thing is we can move her around to keep the display fresh. Here perched on the throne, there with sarlacc armor Fett, over there with TBB, I cant wait to see her in season 3 of that. This is a versatile girl!!

The great thing is we can move her around to keep the display fresh. Here perched on the throne, there with sarlacc armor Fett, over there with TBB, I cant wait to see her in season 3 of that. This is a versatile girl!!

Not to mention with Black Outfit Tusken Fett! :wink1: Since that‘s when we see her return again after she’s presumed dead.

Totally ! I even built myself a stone altar out of foam covered in filler (easy to do).

She needs to join my head canon team. A Gamorrean or Black Krysanthamum would have also been a welcome addition to the real King Boba Bounty Hunter mercenary team.

I still hold out a little hope for a ROTJ Gamorrean for their anniversary. They have done so many already (Luke, Leia etc), the Gamorreans need some love too !!

View attachment 641570
View attachment 641571
This might just be the coolest shelved Star Wars display ive seen tbh

Most impressive

Really feel that Throne Fett NEEDS two Gamorreans, how awesome would that look? We need them so bad, they would be appropriate all over the place.

We didnt get the stuff we needed from BoBF at all, not a single Jennifer Beals twi'lek did we get either.

I could be appeased by Sideshow just doing another run of their old Gamorreans with updated paint apps. They gave us that joke of a droid re-release, but then go nowhere near the aliens they actually did well.

stunning display as usual Hoody, but strongly recommend to have x2 Death troopers and x2 Dark troopers to flank Krennic and Gideon to achieve the more dramatic effect.
Yes true. I still have a second Deathtrooper which I was potentially going to sell and an additional Shore Trooper. However space is a real issue. Was waiting on Season 3 and potentially Andor S2 to see what e got and how I could potentially re-organise that Mando shelf, and move the Solo stuff somewhere else. However S3 seems to be a bit of a bust, at least at this point.

I could be appeased by Sideshow just doing another run of their old Gamorreans with updated paint apps. They gave us that joke of a droid re-release, but then go nowhere near the aliens they actually did well.
Sideshow continue to constantly improve how well they can fumble 1/6 Star Wars figures. It's ineptitude at the highest level.

It's not hard Sideshow, just re-release what you already did and don't be so focused on greed and how much money you can make from them.

SSC rerelease all that old **** but put them on new bodies first.

Did they ever actually put that TCW Cad Bane up for preorder? I dont remember seeing him. *annoyed sigh*

SSC rerelease all that old **** but put them on new bodies first.

Did they ever actually put that TCW Cad Bane up for preorder? I dont remember seeing him. *annoyed sigh*
No I don't they did put him up. I would have been tempted by that one more than Hot Toys and that small live action hat Disney gave him. 🤦‍♂️

Excellent. They can get busy[er] with Mythos Boba 2.0 and also a 1/4 scale Commander Wolffe.

Or, Mythos Commander Wolffe. Now there's an idea to conjure with. Mythos Cody. I am liking this idea.

They could have made a killing on a Ahsoka figure years ago, yet they didn’t lol

There’s actually two version of Ashoka’s out that you can snag @Ramatuelle. It’s the Padawan version or the Rosario Edition with Grogu (Regular or DLX).

When did Fennic become officially solicited (if I remember correctly, it wasn’t too long after Wandavision Liz)? I’ll give it another few months before we see any updates/blogger photos of Fennic.

I am well aware that HT has two Ahsoka figures.

Minor threadjack to SSC PFs vs. figures. Which is correct: SSC is far more focused on PFs than they are 1/6 figures. SSC does indeed have two Ahsoka PFs up right now.

I do not expect to see Fennec blogger photos for AT LEAST the next six months. That's not even on my radar.

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis, there's two Ahsoka PFs up right now...?
There’s actually two version of Ashoka’s out that you can snag @Ramatuelle. It’s the Padawan version or the Rosario Edition with Grogu (Regular or DLX).

@Ramatuelle knows about the figures; they were talking about Premium Format statues although there are also two PFs out.

The TCW Hot Toys Ahsoka isn't a Padawan version though. She's not even a Jedi at that point. It's very specific to the Siege of Mandalore.

It's unfortunate the only Padawan Ahsoka figure is the overpriced Sideshow up for PO.

When did Fennic become officially solicited (if I remember correctly, it wasn’t too long after Wandavision Liz)? I’ll give it another few months before we see any updates/blogger photos of Fennic.
I do not expect to see Fennec blogger photos for AT LEAST the next six months. That's not even on my radar.
Fennec was solicited December 22 2021. She was supposed to be a May release, then May came and Sideshow changed her to a July-August release. She’s one of their oldest unreleased pre-orders at this point so she better not be six months away still…

Fennec was solicited December 22 2021. She was supposed to be a May release, then May came and Sideshow changed her to a July-August release. She’s one of their oldest unreleased pre-orders at this point so she better not be six months away still…

Hopefully not, but I'm keeping expectations low so as to be - again, hopefully - pleasantly surprised.

...Speaking of Ahsoka, I came across this pic again tonight, I had to look at it and so now you do too.

Ahsoka: Electric Boogaloo

posewhut.jpg

I feel so sorry for this figure, can the owner not get on youtube and look at how to pose vids like the rest of us? Jeez. Imagine doing this to a $300 figure.

Last edited:
Back