1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Grogu Set #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why I randomly thought about this set while driving to work this morning. Is anyone else surprised that this never went up? Seemed like Hot Toys was all over anything Grogu for a bit there.

Definitely surprised, as it would have sold easier, the closer it was to the end of the season.

I'm really only interested in the egg container, though.

Not sure why I randomly thought about this set while driving to work this morning. Is anyone else surprised that this never went up? Seemed like Hot Toys was all over anything Grogu for a bit there.

I'm a little surprised it hasn't already but I don't think it's dead. There has to be another wave of Mandalorian stuff coming before season 3. Otherwise what was the point of their entire SDCC Star Wars display? :dunno

I'm a little surprised it hasn't already but I don't think it's dead. There has to be another wave of Mandalorian stuff coming before season 3. Otherwise what was the point of their entire SDCC Star Wars display? :dunno
Exactly, where is the icy effect painted Mando to go with the egg container and some spiders?
C904DEF9-9984-455E-ADF7-A235C498182B.png

Last edited:

The point was taunting us with what could be, what SHOULD be..... but isn't. Sadists.

Rewatching Mando season 2 and was reminded of this set. Honestly, I'm stunned Hot Toys never put this set up. This is the Grogu set I actually would have liked.

They should package these accessories with a Power Pose Frog Lady, some snowy battle damaged armor for Din, and a couple of small spiders.

Even if it costs more, it would sell a lot better.

AF48D094-7158-4FCD-8621-967AF83FB6EC.gif

Back