1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1685122987230.png

The Old Bat

Or, in a nod to one of your favorites, "The Vultures Are Circling Batman". :wink1:

I believe it will be sadly. Though anything is possible moving forward.
Is it too much to ask for a Batman Beyond movie with Keaton as old Bruce...? Just because we're leaving the DCU, it doesn't mean we can't keep an eye on this version of Bruce.

Wishes can come true.

I believe this one will.
I hope so. It makes too much sense to pass up on Keaton in his 70s. I would die if there was a Terry McGinnis easter egg somewhere in the Flash. Maybe a file in the batcave or something. Though I doubt it because it would've leaked by now.

Pre-ordered at SS finally. I'm so hyped for the film. I've gotten a small review from my friend as he was able to see it early with his girlfriend he said it's the best DCU movie we've gotten. Thankfully no spoilers were told so I didn't need to worry about not getting the full experience.

Is it too much to ask for a Batman Beyond movie with Keaton as old Bruce...? Just because we're leaving the DCU, it doesn't mean we can't keep an eye on this version of Bruce.
I also wish for this to happen and remove has it JG is open to doing the project which would be great.

Back