1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, that crotch seam straight up the middle is just no good.

This suit probably would have been a decent opportunity to introduce some classic trunks to the suit. I'm sure with the way he's leaning over that bike, his bat-groin could use a little extra padding and protection.

The colour-scheme doesn't look so dreadful under brighter lights- but I still don't like it. Day time Batman is lame.

Those hips are just ludicrously wide and the oversized chest plate and cape position make his shoulders look too narrow.
The design is simply a fail in every way unless WB are mandating their figures now more closely resemble the average 50 year old male to promote body positivity.

I think HT repurposed the body from their soon-to-be-released "The Duchess" figure from Mando Season 3. :chase

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 13-31-08 Chapter 22 Guns for Hire (2023).png

I couldn't help noticing the lack of a chain drive for the rear wheel on the HT cycle. Maybe it gets digitally erased for the movie? I suppose in the film this thing will have some make believe propulsion system...
There are definitely digital touch ups. Especially on the front wheel- you can see the big wheels are just fenders essentially with a real and smaller wheel inside and under.

Money, money, money, money, money...

If you could have all the fabulous one-of-a-kind proto figures of ALL your favorite characters, for free, and in fact be making millions at the same time... wouldn't you do this?

Do any of us expect HT or McFarlane or anyone to come out and say, "Our detailed figure based on Ben Affleck's Batman is not actually based on BEN AFFLECK's Batman?" I wouldn't expect any confirmation other than what our eyes can tell us.

What's funny is that if you stripped off the armor, I think I would like the figure, bulkiness, questionable likeness, and all. Reminds me very much of:
shopping.jpeg

On the other hand, it will be nice when film makers start to remember that Frank Miller isn't the only Batman inspo.

I quickly pasted a Justice League mouth plate on the figure. It does make it better but also why is he thick? He is not that way in the movie. I also have the Mcfarlane figure and the same thing too muscular.

BatFleck.png

In this case I'm curious about InArt BvS figure,I wonder what they'll do with Ben's likeness. And just in general why these celebs are so problematic with merchandising. Who doesn't want to become a Hot Toy? lol

Back