1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything about this is dreadful. Even if it's not even Battfleck in the suit, those open-mouthed expressions are completely unnatural looking.

Who wants to own underbite-man?
1685624924234.png

Don't worry, Bats, one day you'll get a decent blue and grey suit. But not this day.

1685625398817.gif

Don't think I'm getting anything from this movie unless they take the opportunity to re-release the Returns suit.

Last edited:
Yikes! This is probably the first Batfleck figure I won't get. He looks like the tubby tuba player in the school band on halloween! Strange, it feels like hot toys raises the bar with the Keaton release and then sh*ts on Batfleck :slap
20230601_083648.jpg

I think there might be some merit in accusations that they don't have Afflecks license. Look at the two right sculpts, they're the same teeth sculpt but the new one has had its cleft chin removed / erased for seemingly no reason:

original.jpeg

58c995ecfccd3359c940cebfd39f32c2.jpg

Capture.JPG

(^final version for reference)
Ben-Affleck-Batman.jpg

Now why would you not reuse an already made sculpt, but instead sculpt a brand new set of face plates that remove an actors most iconic facial feature?

Last edited:
It will be funny when the movie comes out and we realizes this Batman is Keaton all along and Hot Toys actually spoiled the movie

(I hope not cause that would be dumb)

Looks meh and I was hoping the cape and cowl would be more blue like in the trailers. Oh well, I'll stick with Keaton.

What is going on with this thing? Batman in BVS was the scariest version I've ever seen him in movies. This one just makes me afraid he'll come after my donuts. To be fair, the first BVS photos from Hot Toys was also wide and fugly but the suit design was already not one I favor and that face is just NOT Afleck. I wonder what is going on with the undersuit, though. If you were to remove the armor, will there be a complete suit underneath, with the symbol?

Yeah it looks like they lost the license for his likeness - either way, still a purchase for me. I ordered custom cowls for my BVS and Knightmare Bats. I will do the same for this one - at least a custom mouth plate.

No mention of Ben Affleck in the specs description. After seeing McFarlane’s generic headsculpt, I think it’s safe to say that Hot Toys and other toy companies were not granted the likeness rights for him.

All previous figures make mention of his likeness, even Batman figures without a Bruce Wayne head.

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Knightmare Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

“The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Armored Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.”

“The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Batman in Suicide Squad”

“The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Batman in Justice League.”

Gotta wonder if this throws a giant wrench into that InArt Batman :( Hopefully not if it's a China license

No mention of Ben Affleck in the specs description. After seeing McFarlane’s generic headsculpt, I think it’s safe to say that Hot Toys and other toy companies were not granted the likeness rights for him.

All previous figures make mention of his likeness, even Batman figures without a Bruce Wayne head.

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Knightmare Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

“The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Armored Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.”

“The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Batman in Suicide Squad”

“The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Batman in Justice League.”
This makes me that little bit more happy with my Justice League figure and its pretty damn good Affleck likeness and Wayne sculpt. I know the outfit isn't as popular as BvS and even HT's execution of it could have been better but if I had been waiting for this new figure to represent Batfleck, man what a let-down.

They should really update this ASAP. I haven't seen this kind of universal venom for a HT figure in a while.

Back