1/6 Hot Toys - The Book of Boba Fett: R5-D4, Pit Droid and BD-72 set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure we’ll get the other two pit droids with their different paint jobs, but this feels like an awkward way to approach this.

This is a great set, but I'm just gonna stick with my Sideshow R4. I can't justify Hot Toys prices for background pieces.

First hint at what retail we're looking at for this set. $255 first batch at TW.

My Sideshow R5 isn’t going anywhere, but really looking forward to this. Can never have enough Droids.

Great set that’s also really cute. Hopefully the lack of Diecast and electronics in R5 keeps the set pricing reasonable.

Really love BD units. Not that it’s a massive investment on their end, but I hope BD-72 is a byproduct of Hot Toys planning for BD-1 for a Jedi: Survivor Cal set.

AB748460-9269-4407-AD86-3C06A02F9282.jpeg

I got these for about £9
F493896B-BBBB-4215-AE45-8F423033CB26.jpeg

For what they are- They’ll do.

Don’t think I’m willing to spend 25x that to get one with articulation and a paint job I don’t care enough to apply myself.

I just want the Pit Droid and BD-72. R5 is nice too but I have the Sideshow one which is good enough. I’ll see how much this set is though.

Easy pass as I also have the SS R5-D4.

Don't think I'd bite for a 3 pack of pit droids either. What would they go with ?? Release the Mando Starfighter, and I'd get them.

But of course we know that's never going to happen......

Back