1/6 Hot Toys -TMS098 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Tech

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tech.jpg

Where's my fellow Clone Force 99 stan @Ramatuelle at.

Gonna be really upset if Tech doesn't make it to production because he looks great.

I think given that there’s a prototype and the rest of the team has been revealed with two pre-orders should be a safe assumption that we’ll get all five members of the Batch.

I think given that there’s a prototype and the rest of the team has been revealed with two pre-orders should be a safe assumption that we’ll get all five members of the Batch.

It’s Hot Toys. I agree the odds have gone up but still best not to assume anything. :lol

127BD2DD-0F39-4D45-A7E2-5B213B0A5307.gif

they really gotta just release them all. put the remaining 3 up for preorder at the same time and be done with it.

all of them look amazing, would be a real shame if they dont get released.

I really want to see the face sculpts of these guys. Curious how they blend the realistic interpretations with Tem's likeness.

When they first announced Hunter I didn't think I would want these, now I am trying to figure out what to cut in order to buy these lol.

What's crazy is that the Echo, Crosshair and Wrecker sculpts are nothing short of stellar. And the Hunter sculpt is really very good.

The Tech one it feels like they dropped the ball on, but I wouldn't have displayed him without the helmet regardless, so it doesn't bother me. If they were going to FUBAR a sculpt, this was the one to do it on.

Back