1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rhino in the room for HT is the Toys Era figure which is fantastic. They will have to do Dafoe two pack or something to differentiate.

But then you'd have one figure without a glider.
I don't think they'd pack two gliders in a 2-pack. At this point I think we're looking at two different releases. The more I think about it, the more I think they'll be two different releases. Much better to charge 400$ for each of them, rather than try to cram them in a 2-pack for around 600$ or so. And I don't see them doing an 800$ 2-pack. They did the Armoury back in the day though. I don't know, I wouldn't hold my breath for it. I think we'll see Ock & Raimi Goblin go up for PO, and then after Tobey & Andrew have been revealed, they'll throw us a Final Battle Norman some time later. Maybe alongside an Electro. It's a packed year too, we have to take that into account.

I don't think they'd pack two gliders in a 2-pack. At this point I think we're looking at two different releases. The more I think about it, the more I think they'll be two different releases. Much better to charge 400$ for each of them, rather than try to cram them in a 2-pack for around 600$ or so. And I don't see them doing an 800$ 2-pack. They did the Armoury back in the day though. I don't know, I wouldn't hold my breath for it. I think we'll see Ock & Raimi Goblin go up for PO, and then after Tobey & Andrew have been revealed, they'll throw us a Final Battle Norman some time later. Maybe alongside an Electro. It's a packed year too, we have to take that into account.
Oh it'll 100% be two separate releases. If I have to choose one it'd probably be the Raimi version though, and then a Tobey to go along with him.

The rhino in the room for HT is the Toys Era figure which is fantastic. They will have to do Dafoe two pack or something to differentiate.
Depending on the pricing, the toys era may still be worth it for some who want a "two pack" for a discount. Depends on how high HT prices such a thing. Toys Era Deluxe (w/ glider) Reissue can be found for $250usd shipped, 170 without the glider. How much will HT charge for this figure standalone, and potentially as part of a 2 pack (or separately)?

We can compare some recent preorders with similar deluxe versions. Anakin + STAP, $385. Scout Trooper with Speeder, $505. Fett with Throne, $390. Spider-man Integrated with Base, $425. Averaging those out we're probably looking at around (at least) $425+ for Goblin with that big ol' intricate glider. Maybe a little less without the face sculpt, if they're feeling generous. Or more, if prices keep going up like they have been.

The second "final battle" Goblin (which would be much more intricate than Raimi goblin, and includes a face sculpt) will still probably add another what, 285 probably for a figure like that (without glider)? Vaguely in the realm of a Captain Jesse (285) or Boba/Jango Fett (285), maybe a Rex (255). We're talking big dollars now, like 700 for both assuming only the one glider. Or 850+ if you're buying them both separately each with their own gliders, depending on what HT offers.

But in this imaginary scenario if you go Toys Era for the Raimi version, that's a two pack with two gliders for ~675. The quality won't be as high, I'm sure the HT will look and articulate better, but it's an option for those that may want a two pack for a discount. Depends on your priorities and desires.
I may be way off the mark here but we'll see when hot toys finally decides to announce crap 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I'd assume as much as the current Boba 2-Pack plus another 100-150 for a glider with swap-out parts to make both versions. Or probably more considering Boba had a lot more fabric going on and these Goblins would need more complex suits.
checks wallet and space in the house
I’m gonna have to make a phone call. Be right back.

Oh it'll 100% be two separate releases. If I have to choose one it'd probably be the Raimi version though, and then a Tobey to go along with him.
That's where I'm leaning myself. Maybe they'll include a calmer HS with it, and go for a wild DaFoe for the Final Battle look. At least I hope so.

checks wallet and space in the house
I’m gonna have to make a phone call. Be right back.
You're telling me. I've got 7 figures on PO and the year's not even properly started yet. Sure, one of them the Godfather and I'll be getting him in April, Bateman will launch sometime this year too, but I'm already racking up POs for 2023. Kenobi & Strange will be tough. Then we've got Battinson, I still need a Black Panther, Namor's on my radar (I don't like the casting, but I could be swayed if the design is good because I'm a pretty big Namor guy, but I'm still dissapointed); there's too much. NWH-wise I was going to go for Ock, Goblin and Tobey, then I trimmed it down to Tobey & Goblin, and it seems I'll have to make another choice between the Goblins. Sometimes I hate this hobby...

Only 7? Wow that’s great restraint.
4 are from last year, I only made 3 since Jan 1st. Godfather will be here by April, the other are up in the air. I don't reckon I'll be seeing Tommy and the 12th Doc before 2023. I had a plan for 2022, but it's proving difficult to navigate.

I only have two lol
Less is more, tbqhwy.

I have something like 25 POs, it’s getting out of hand.
wow-succession.gif

That's quite a bit man. Wait, hold on, let me look into my list of what I'm more or less planning to PO this y-

giphy.gif

I really don't like this hobby sometimes. It's mean...

4 are from last year, I only made 3 since Jan 1st. Godfather will be here by April, the other are up in the air. I don't reckon I'll be seeing Tommy and the 12th Doc before 2023. I had a plan for 2022, but it's proving difficult to navigate.

Less is more, tbqhwy.

wow-succession.gif

That's quite a bit man. Wait, hold on, let me look into my list of what I'm more or less planning to PO this y-

giphy.gif

I really don't like this hobby sometimes. It's mean...
All I want from this movie are Tobey, Ock and Gobby though really so lets make it 28.

That's where I'm leaning myself. Maybe they'll include a calmer HS with it, and go for a wild DaFoe for the Final Battle look. At least I hope so.

You're telling me. I've got 7 figures on PO and the year's not even properly started yet. Sure, one of them the Godfather and I'll be getting him in April, Bateman will launch sometime this year too, but I'm already racking up POs for 2023. Kenobi & Strange will be tough. Then we've got Battinson, I still need a Black Panther, Namor's on my radar (I don't like the casting, but I could be swayed if the design is good because I'm a pretty big Namor guy, but I'm still dissapointed); there's too much. NWH-wise I was going to go for Ock, Goblin and Tobey, then I trimmed it down to Tobey & Goblin, and it seems I'll have to make another choice between the Goblins. Sometimes I hate this hobby...
Huh??? I haven't heard anything about this...

I know they are different, but at first glance the HT Goblin looks like the Toys Era one. That is good value at the price they have it at if you like the Raimi version but I already seen people wanting to dump the Toys Era Goblin and Doc on FB.

I'd rather have the NWH one as I liked the updates they did. Makes sense both will get done as he is a big deal to fans and in the movie. The glider is an easy double dip OR a deluxe two-pack with the BD Goblin. You might only get a face sculpt with the BD/deluxe version with maybe removable googles..

I know they are different, but at first glance the HT Goblin looks like the Toys Era one. That is good value at the price they have it at if you like the Raimi version but I already seen people wanting to dump the Toys Era Goblin and Doc on FB.

I'd rather have the NWH one as I liked the updates they did. Makes sense both will get done as he is a big deal to fans and in the movie. The glider is an easy double dip OR a deluxe two-pack with the BD Goblin. You might only get a face sculpt with the BD/deluxe version with maybe removable googles..
I'm getting both for sure. I know Toys Era did a good job with their Goblin and Doc Ock but they both have this third party "off" cheaper look to them. They're not quite up to the quality that Hot Toys will put out, of course at an increase in price.

I don't think this Raimi version is gonna have a sculpt. It's a easy full suit up figure that they can sell without having to wait for approval on a sculpt, which they're most likely saving/working on for the ending torn up version.

Either way, I'll get all the villians that Hot Toys actually does for this movie. It's quite rare to see Hot Toys do ANY villian from any movie so I'll gladly take whatever they put out.

HHxnaTi.png

Last edited:
I'm getting both for sure. I know Toys Era did a good job with their Goblin and Doc Ock but they both have this third party "off" cheaper look to them. They're not quite up to the quality that Hot Toys will put out, of course at an increase in price.

I don't think this Raimi version is gonna have a sculpt. It's a easy full suit up figure that they can sell without having to wait for approval on a sculpt, which they're most likely saving/working on for the ending torn up version.

Either way, I'll get all the villians that Hot Toys actually does for this movie. It's quite rare to see Hot Toys do ANY villian from any movie so I'll gladly take whatever they put out.

HHxnaTi.png
It is a tough call on the googles. Could make the argument for both on and off. I've seen Hot Toys use sunglasses like Neo/Hawkeye, but also have attachment ones like on Batman JL. But a no googles could fit on the all green suit. Not sure if HT is willing to give us two sculpts with the goblin mask.

Back