1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will definitely get this if he has a unmasked face. If he doesn't then I will have to decide if they do the other outfit.

Is that his glider under everything? It seems gigantic. I almost thought they were teasing Rhino for a second.

Dafoe’s face is so ridiculously expressive and can contour into almost inhuman shapes. The faces he makes in the movie are a huge part of what sells the sadistic nature of Green Goblin-
So I’m quite certain that Hot Toys will use this image as reference for the figure…
1642782327149.jpeg

A bit surprised they went with the classic helmet shape as opposed to the revised helmet shape as it appeared in NWH, which i like better.

(there are actually several differences but the one easiest to identify at a glance is the edge running up the middle. They smoothed and modified several surfaces seemingly in order to decrease the "power rangers" aesthetic without doing anything drastic enough to be jarringly obvious)

Although I suppose fans of the original raimi design may be glad it matches the 2002 movie, I was hoping it would match its appearance in NWH.

I'm more interested in the "final battle" look anyway, but was hoping a deluxe might also include the NWH helmet with it.

Edit: And this is an interesting note as well:
Worth noting that he's using the NWH modified glider here despite it being for the OG Raimi figure, hope they're not going to use the same one for both figures

Last edited:
Thankfully this is one NWH figure I'll be able to pass on, since I'm more than happy with the TE Goblin. If they absolutely nail the Dafoe sculpt on the other version I might be tempted, but it wasn't really my favorite look of his.

Toys Era one looks pretty good. If I had that one I might be tempted to keep it over the obviously more expensive HT one. But I don't so I hope we see this go up next week. The next area look smooth as it should have the ribbed lines around his neck. Might just have still been in proto or lighting.

We certainly might get two versions. Might be enough optimism to think that there are Raimi SM specific fans and some that want the NWH Goblin. Lots of reuseable R&D there. I'll get one or the other that's for sure.

This looks extremely well-executed but I've always disliked this look and was hoping they'd just skip it for how he actually appears for the majority of the film. Like Ock, was hard for me to tell initially if I was looking at movie promo art or the actual figure.

While everyone is discussing about the HS, here I am wondering whether the suit will be rubbery or pleather or something else...

Last edited:
Is that his glider under everything? It seems gigantic. I almost thought they were teasing Rhino for a second.
Hard to tell. My TE one is 12" from tip-to-tip measured straight across (& I don't think it's fully extended) which translates to 6' wide, which seems about right. I think about the only way for HT to significantly improve upon it is to add lights and some of those other projectiles.

Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 12-13-18 Green Goblin No Way Home Trailer Theory Debunked By 4K Alt-V...png

Worth noting that he's using the NWH modified glider here despite it being for the OG Raimi figure, hope they're not going to use the same one for both figures

"Without a mask I'd feel as if something was missing". Did you see the faces Dafoe made in that movie? There's a reason he stole the show.
Sure, which is why I want the HS, but I still want the mask as well. I would feel as if something important was missing. I'd like to kitbash a civvie Norman at some point as I remember the Dark Reign era fondly and could go for a mini display in the future with an Iron Patriot or something. HT will find any excuse to release more Iron Men, so I can see them going back to Future Fight to release a comic-accurate Iron Patriot. Still, I just like to have the option of both. For me these figures are worth it because of the expressive and lifelike headsculpts of the actors, but I still need the comic-book flair and masks.

So it's got the original Raimi helmet, not the NWH modified helmet
Yet it's got the NWH glider, not the original Raimi glider
Well that's kinda funny

I suppose they might be trying to save some manufacturing cash/effort by reusing the same glider for both figures, but that makes it even stranger to me that they're not using the NWH version of the mask.

How much would a two-pack OG and NWH Goblin with the Glider cost? Asking for a friend…

How much would a two-pack OG and NWH Goblin with the Glider cost? Asking for a friend…
I'd assume as much as the current Boba 2-Pack plus another 100-150 for a glider with swap-out parts to make both versions. Or probably more considering Boba had a lot more fabric going on and these Goblins would need more complex suits.

I'd assume as much as the current Boba 2-Pack plus another 100-150 for a glider with swap-out parts to make both versions. Or probably more considering Boba had a lot more fabric going on and these Goblins would need more complex suits.
But then you'd have one figure without a glider.

Back