1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're literally articulated and posed in the photo though? They most likely functions the exact same way that they do on the base that they did. Probably even using the same mold and everything.

NYCXwcP.jpg

Qxw5vvb.jpg
Ah okay, thanks for posting that.

I'm glad to see the tentacles aren't sporting the red nano-tech. This and Goblin will be definite buys for me, along with an updated Tobey Spidey whenever he gets revealed.

I could be seeing things but it looks like it does have the nan tech colors though?

Geeze I hope not. If HT does, they will be blasted on social media for it.

Ah yeah, I can see the red nano-tech in that photo. Not happy. What are the chances HT will include two sets of tentacles, classic gold and red nano-tech?

Ah yeah, I can see the red nano-tech in that photo. Not happy. What are the chances HT will include two sets of tentacles, classic gold and red nano-tech?
If this was any other company I would say it's a safe bet that both version of the arms will be included but it's Hot Toys so expect disappointment in the decision they make for the arms.

What a let down if they only include the nano tech version. :slap Expecting it at this point.

It would be tedious, but maybe there will be a way to remove each individual piece of nano-tech depending on how it's engineered and what's underneath.

Yeah those are nano-tentacles for sure. Not only can you see the red and yellow on the length, but a little on the claw closest to spidey as well matching the paint pattern in the movie.

9JEsO79.jpg

SEqnlHS.jpg

Damn it. He did nothing with the red on and was essentially hand cuffed. I hope those protos on the cover are updated for the reveals.

It would be tedious, but maybe there will be a way to remove each individual piece of nano-tech depending on how it's engineered and what's underneath.
It would be way too many individual pieces unfornately.

All we have to do is fingers crossed that Hot Toys isn't dumb enough to only include the nano tech version, which they might be so start crossing those toes while you're at it.

I know it's Hot Toys, but come on, even they couldn't jusify two different 400$+ figures with the difference being "lmao different coloured tentacles". ...Right? Also I don't think they'd be dumb enough to put out just a nanotech Ock, so... You know what, I give up. You can never predict what HT will do.

Oh yeah. Give him the tentacles that did nothing and led to him being humiliated by Spidey. They were literally used for jokes. Great choice, Hot Toys. It is not like the normal tentacles are the most iconic.

Also, they chose OG Goblin and gave him the final battle Glider.

Hot Toys confuse me.

The title of this thread is a bit risqué.

Doc Ock (Teaser)

:unsure:

The sooner Hot Toys stops teasing the better.

Back