1/6 Hot Toys MMS699 & MMS700 ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urgh been waiting a long time for this release and they re-use the ESB helmet which is the worst sculpt they have done. Pass.

I guess the Rogue One version I have, while not 100% perfect , will likely be my definitive version of Vader. The helmet is a bit "insect like" but it looks much closer to Vader than the ESB sculpt. And the cape on the Rogue One is awesome.

Unless the final release version has a scaled down version of the 1/4 Vader helmet that would be awesome.

Last edited:
View attachment 632076

View attachment 632078View attachment 632079View attachment 632080View attachment 632081View attachment 632082View attachment 632083View attachment 632084View attachment 632085View attachment 632086View attachment 632087View attachment 632088View attachment 632089View attachment 632090View attachment 632091

Deluxe version:

View attachment 632113View attachment 632114View attachment 632115View attachment 632116View attachment 632117View attachment 632118View attachment 632119

~Movie Masterpiece Series~
"Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" Darth Vader 1:6 scale collectible doll Features:

- Carefully crafted according to the movie settings of "Star Wars 6: Return of the Jedi", truly restoring the shape of Darth Vader in the film
- A new sculpt height like a real head sculpt with movable eyeballs
- A new design Darth Vader helmet with detachable hood with internal structure
- Highly realistic sculpting techniques and painting effects to highlight Darth Vader's scarred skin texture
- Up to 30 movable joint bodies
- about 35cm high
- 12 brand new refillable gloved hands including:
- One pair of relaxed palms
- One pair of lightsaber palms
- One pair of palms for holding the belt
- A pair of Force palms
- Two posing palms
- One severed right palm
- a left fist
- The packaging design is specially printed with the 40th anniversary logo of "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi"

Clothing style :
- One set of Darth Vader armor
- a black shawl
- A newly designed Darth Vader light-emitting life support system (red light, requires electricity to activate)
- A Darth Vader glow belt (white light, requires electricity to activate)
- One pair of calf armor
- A pair of faux leather black boots
arms:
- A red lightsaber (red light, requires electricity to activate)
- A lightsaber handle
- A red dynamic lightsaber blade (configurable on the lightsaber handle)

Accessories :
- Round mecha-themed platform with LED light-up function, Star Wars logo and character nameplate (requires electric power to activate)
Product number: MMS699
Product code: 4895228614087
Packing: 6 pcs per case
Launch date: Around 2024 Q3-Q4

*The picture shown is not the final product prototype, waiting for approval
**USB power supply can be used to start the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB-C cable
****Product details are subject to change without notice

(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

~Movie Masterpiece Series~
"Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" Darth Vader 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure (Deluxe Edition) Features:

- Carefully crafted according to the movie settings of "Star Wars 6: Return of the Jedi", truly restoring the shape of Darth Vader in the film
- A translucent black Darth Vader helmet with a built-in skull carving (requires power activation)***
- A new sculpt height like a real head sculpt with movable eyeballs
- Highly realistic sculpting techniques and painting effects to highlight Darth Vader's scarred skin texture
- Up to 30 movable joint bodies
- about 35cm high
- 12 brand new refillable gloved hands including:
- One pair of relaxed palms
- One pair of lightsaber palms
- One pair of palms for holding the belt
- A pair of Force palms
- Two posing palms
- One severed right palm
- a left fist
- The packaging design is specially printed with the 40th anniversary logo of "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi"

Clothing style :
- One set of Darth Vader armor
- a black shawl
- A newly designed Darth Vader light-emitting life support system (red light, requires electricity to activate)
- A Darth Vader glow belt (white light, requires electricity to activate)
- One pair of calf armor
- A pair of faux leather black boots
arms:
- A red lightsaber (red light, requires electricity to activate)
- A lightsaber handle
- A red dynamic lightsaber blade (configurable on the lightsaber handle)

Accessories :
-Specially
designed ladder scene platform***
- Round mecha-themed platform with LED light-up function, Star Wars logo and character nameplate (requires electric power to activate)
- Two sets of platform display brackets (can be assembled on the round mechanical theme platform)***
- A lightning-like effect accessory***
***Deluxe Edition Exclusive Accessory

Product number: MMS700
Product code: 4895228614094
Packing: 6 pcs per case

Launch date: Around 2024 Q3-Q4

*The picture shown is not the final product prototype, waiting for approval
**USB power supply can be used to start the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB-C cable
****Product details are subject to change without notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

:thud::thud::thud:

Man, ROTJ Vader looking good! I frigging dig all the accessories and stands! The un-helmeted Shaw head sculpt is next level! I think I agree it‘s looking to top the 1/4, which I think is par for the course given how long the QS has been released and improvement in sculpts is ever constant. Plus they almost always top a previous sculpt even if the preceding version is top notch, and I think the previous QS sculpt is.

It’ll be cool to see how they compare!

(Not my best photos, but the 1/4 is still dashing to my eye!)

AUOPl9y.jpg

Qug0ATK.jpg

I'm not someone that would see the whole tusk thing if it was in front of me, it's just Darth Vader. But in the description does this elude to the helmet sections that come apart or that it'll change it completely for the release to make the tusk people happy?

I'm not someone that would see the whole tusk thing if it was in front of me, it's just Darth Vader. But in the description does this elude to the helmet sections that come apart or that it'll change it completely for the release to make the tusk people happy?

They post in single threads, to hide their numbers. :lecture

The emperor and MANY versions of Luke is already out, you should be able to pick up a new Luke for not too much, emperor usually goes for a bit of money though.

Back