1/6 Hot Toys MMS699 & MMS700 ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ESB helmet looks a lot better in hand then on photos, I remember the hubub when the figure was released and was very pleasantly surprised opening it up. That said, again the quarter scale helmet is spot on and could easily been resized for this release. The figure will sell ofcourse, but a better helmet would have a LOT of people doube, triple, quadruple etc. dip on this release.

Love the shaw sculpt for as of now this is a pass for me, quite happy with esb Vader.

I'm no helmet expert, but this one looks off by more than a little.

images.jpg

I hope to pick this up heavily discounted in 3 years.

This will be the last Vader I add to my shelf... well, the last Hot Toys Vader. I am eagerly waiting for the InArt Darth Vader to replace ALL my HT Vaders in the future.

Bingo!

So for the time being, my "Rogue One" Vader is my only Vader.

BTW did HT at least use the ESB lightsaber on the ROTJ Vader? Because on screen that is what was used.

Is it the esb dome as well on this? I can't sit down and go supernerd on comparing this guy to esb all over yet since I'm swamped in active directory studies (KILL ME) so hoping someone here comes through.

I already have the ESB Vader and if there's any changes in this RoTJ version they must be pretty minor if people aren't able to even make out any differences yet. I think I'd rather see if Inart decides to do a Vader, at least no one will need a magnifying glass to tell if they're reusing pieces.

"**USB power supply can be used to start the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB-C cable"

Does anyone know if this is only for the base? or figure & Base?

"**USB power supply can be used to start the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB-C cable"

Does anyone know if this is only for the base? or figure & Base?
I'm wondering the same. I know the lightsaber is usb so it would only make since the chest and belt are as well. Its hot toys though.

Back