1/6 Hot Toys - MMS648 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Clone Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I do for sure need more room. Apartment living means only so much space. To be honest though I kind of like that set up. It’s crowded, but they all look kinda cool together. Just wish I had the Shiny.

Truthfully as much as some people like to army build a bunch of each Trooper I’m okay with having a mixed squad.
Totally get that, was apartment living myself, and bought a Condo last year for the sole reason to upgrade the display, but might have to move back into an apartment next year for school and I'd have to pack up everything and box it right back up.

Were at the mercy of how much space we actually have lol.

Totally get that, was apartment living myself, and bought a Condo last year for the sole reason to upgrade the display, but might have to move back into an apartment next year for school and I'd have to pack up everything and box it right back up.

Were at the mercy of how much space we actually have lol.
I dread moving. All the non collectible items that need to be moved but also having to box up all the figures and transport them. Going to be such a pain. Pretty sure my fiancée and I will be here at least another year or so (getting married this year and don’t need two major expenses at once).

Just a heads up for any any Aussies out there,Globalgear have this guy listed on ebay AU.
I've used them a lot of late inbetween Popcultcha,as ebay seems to be slapping huge discounts on them,sometimes up to $40 to $100AUD depending on their price.
Not that i could wait on a bigger discount as they seem to be moving fast,but if you WANT him,now is the time.
Usually a week to 2 week turnaround to ship.

Cannot get enough of this pilot. Here is some pre-posing outside the shelf and then inside with detolf lighting.
1684890557187.png

1684890571917.png

in some sort of freakish postal effort...my Clone Pilot arrived today from TBA in a record 3 day turnaround!!!
Shipped EMS.
Just got home so won't be opening until tomoz or Sunday potentially.
And am still waiting for Popculture to ship my Clone...crazy.

Attachments

• 20230526_171036.jpg
    20230526_171036.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230526_171118.jpg
    20230526_171118.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I need to free up shelf space so it is less cramped buuuuuut my pilot arrived the other day from TBAView attachment 641323
Need some SS 501st….. Wonderful display mate. See a rebel helmet, do you have the old SS rebel? Picture of one?

Thanks everyone for sharing such nice, interesting, baiting and crisp pictures of your clones.

Need some SS 501st….. Wonderful display mate. See a rebel helmet, do you have the old SS rebel? Picture of one?

Thanks everyone for sharing such nice, interesting, baiting and crisp pictures of your clones.
they are there. that 501st shelf has:
Sideshow standard 501st
Sideshow deluxe 501st
HT deluxe 501st
2x Medicom 501st
Kotobukiya 501st
HT Vaughn
HT Pilot

don't sleep on this pilot, it looks extremely nice in hand and emanates great shelf presence, plus the helmet is quite unique in comparison with other grunts so far from Hot Toys (with the exception of Bad Batch squad).

don't sleep on this pilot, it looks extremely nice in hand and emanates great shelf presence, plus the helmet is quite unique in comparison with other grunts so far from Hot Toys (with the exception of Bad Batch squad).
totally agree here.
This is one Clone that is very unique and adds shelf presence!
I'm endeavouring to get at least 2 pilots and 2 clones so I can present as 4 different figures each.

Back