1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty positive the "waitlist" situation is both a production and an allocation thing. Pre-orders hit the number that SS has in their system but no doubt they'll be getting more. No way there's an such an overwhelming demand for Gilgamesh, Jane Forster, Classic Loki, Electro, etc. that they blow out way before they even hit retailers' shelves. Wonder Woman 84 reg version was waitlisted for months and months and is now open for PO again.

Yea, in the meanwhile I'm praying they do something about that sculpt

I think the early waitlists are going to be a mix of very popular figures and very unpopular figures because I would not assume Sideshow orders the same amount of every figure. Gilgamesh could be waitlisted because Sideshow says, “we only want like 25 of those”, while Book of Boba Fett could be waitlisted because they ordered 2500 and sold them all.

e9ae6917aee8c9d6f0ba64c2ccfa87b6.png

QkSDUwJ.png

I managed to snag a regular preorder on BBTS this morning! I have no interest in the red tentacles, as this will be a Raimi Trilogy Version along with Green Goblin and Tobey with Sandman base.

I predict people are gonna be praising this figure to the heavens when he releases

I think it looks fine. Is it winning headsculpt of the year? Hell no. But I'm excited for it and hope Green Goblin and Tobey aren't too far behind. So happy that we're getting Raimi figures in 2023. Still feels surreal.

Sorry but that sculpt is horrible. Was really hoping they'd fix it but relieved I didn't preorder now.

It is improved ,but it's just like end game loki with the helmet . It looks great with the helmet, without it not so much. Leave the shades on !

Back