1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This and Ock will be my first Marvel figures! Might get Iron Man mk I too. But that’s it! No more than maybe a spider. But would only go with the classic look, most preferably Maguire’s suit.
2 too many 'but's in this sentence....yeeeaaaahhh, you're definitely not stopping there :lol

“No more than…” the far from final words of many a collector :lol

empty-wallet-no-money.gif

You're not wrong. I said I would only get the Avengers but here I am.

I really like the look of this. But I'm contemplating on getting this, or waiting for a final battle version. I think the fb suit looks more interesting with the battle damage, satchel and purple hood. But should they make a figure of that, it'll probably don't have the mask. That way they have an extra incentive for people to possibly buy both.

Since I only want one version of the Green Goblin, I will wait a bit to see what else they show. But this is definitely very tempting.

Whilst I prefer the Raimi helmet they should have included the NWH one too for the Deluxe.

I really like the look of this. But I'm contemplating on getting this, or waiting for a final battle version. I think the fb suit looks more interesting with the battle damage, satchel and purple hood. But should they make a figure of that, it'll probably don't have the mask. That way they have an extra incentive for people to possibly buy both.

Since I only want one version of the Green Goblin, I will wait a bit to see what else they show. But this is definitely very tempting.
While I'm fairly certain they'll make a final battle version, who knows when that will be? Sometimes these things are months apart, other times it's a year or more. It could also be a summer exclusive (which admittedly doesn't mean much anymore).

I see these figures being very successful because they capitalize both on modern hype surrounding NWH as well as nostalgia for the old-school. Factor in the novelty of these designs and mechanics for 1/6 figures and you've got a recipe for grails.

Maybe the move is to find a place to PO with little to no NRD. Then again, even if you wind up buying both versions, I think they'll become valuable enough that selling one later won't be a problem.

While I'm fairly certain they'll make a final battle version, who knows when that will be? Sometimes these things are months apart, other times it's a year or more. It could also be a summer exclusive (which admittedly doesn't mean much anymore).

I see these figures being very successful because they capitalize both on modern hype surrounding NWH as well as nostalgia for the old-school. Factor in the novelty of these designs and mechanics for 1/6 figures and you've got a recipe for grails.

Maybe the move is to find a place to PO with little to no NRD. Then again, even if you wind up buying both versions, I think they'll become valuable enough that selling one later won't be a problem.
Fair points and I am definitely aware of that.

With everything on their plate and everything (supposedly) coming, it could very well be that the final battle one will be a long time away. I wouldn't be surprised if we'd see the fb version around SDCC.

While I do plan to wait a bit to see what's coming, I have to make a PO at some point or another if I want this. Here in Europe pre-orders usually sell out, so I can't afford to wait too long.
View attachment 558093
Amazing. Finally a HT Dafoe.

Hopefully HT learned from Ruddgate and smiling sculpts.
Well, their President Loki looks pretty damn good, so if that's any indication, we might be good here.

It honestly doesn't really look any better than the Toys Era Goblin

I saw a repost on Instagram and I thought it was another third party company before I realised it was Hot Toys also. Not a slam against Hot Toys, just I suppose other companies have done a similarly good version I guess? Depends how the head sculpt will look; could go either way.

It honestly doesn't really look any better than the Toys Era Goblin
Yeah, I'm thinking the same. The main draw is the Dafoe headsculpt, but I know I will only ever display it with the helmet on, and hopefully I can get KO headsculpt on eBay at some stage. If they make the main suit with the hood, I'll consider it.

Toys Era have officially been dethroned.

Amazing the difference between the glider sizes.

And of course having a HT headsculpt is good, so long as they don't create a Ruddgate out of it.

Many on FB wishing for the hooded version. Wonder if they would do that as a Summer Con exclusive variant ? Possible I guess to get the most milage out of that glider tooling.

269598834_2084660725036883_3950385197930805286_n.jpg

This is definitely an upgrade from the toys era, with the long neck and skinny frame. You can't beat the TE price though. I'll wait how the head sculpt would turn out before I dip, but for now this will do.

DSC_9234Presize.png

Definitely looks a bit better than the Toys Era one for me, plus I just prefer official products. I don’t really want a display base and box that says “The Fiend”, I’d rather it say “Green Goblin”. Small things make a big difference.

Toys Era have officially been dethroned.

Amazing the difference between the glider sizes.

And of course having a HT headsculpt is good, so long as they don't create a Ruddgate out of it.

Many on FB wishing for the hooded version. Wonder if they would do that as a Summer Con exclusive variant ? Possible I guess to get the most milage out of that glider tooling.

View attachment 558100
Indeed - this is the one I want (goggles removable). Will wait for this instead.

They better bring their A game for that suit. Imagine having this figure and not able to pose it.

Back