1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Really if you have the Toys Era one, you should be happy with it and no need to upgrade. You know there is totally going to be a purple BD Goblin incoming at some point, so they might make you buy the deluxe to have the accurate NWH glider lol.

x8HP4lf.gif

OH YEAH!!! Instant pre-order. Besides the PS4 Spider-Man Classic Suit, I’ve got absolutely zero interest in any of Hot Toys upcoming figures. It’s good to finally be able to be excited about a Hot Toys product again.

YO he looks amazing definitely getting this. Hope we get a new Tobey spiderman to go with this.

Sort of wish they went with the darker undersuit he has in NWH but a beautiful figure nonetheless, day 1 PO for sure

Just like Sony at the box office. Hot Toys for sure wanting to make all the money they can with these figures. If we get two versions alone just for this look. Glider/Non Glider Version. I am sure we will see the option if they make the Hooded No Way Home look as well. Do you think it is worth ordering deluxe version each time if it is only gonna be the glider? Or what other exclusive item do you think they could add for the Hooded Version?

Question:

In OG films, Goblin always had a little bit of purple shading on his helmet etc. Is this a special coating on the suit or just use of lights? I think it was done to put some purple on his suit without giving him actual purple clothing. It would be cool if this figure had some coating that changed colours based on light source and angle.

On cars:

HTB19z6aSpXXXXcnXVXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg_.webp

Back