1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPOILERS for the film and my thoughts on this figure

Spoiler Spoiler:
I have the FFH version and i'm considering upgrading to this one purely because i love the giant spider legs. I think they would also help him stand out in a display alongside Tobey and Andrew

Spoiler Spoiler:
But I think I'm still more disappointed we aren't getting an updated head sculpt with his shorter hair.

Spoiler Spoiler:

After watching the film..I completely agree..kind of a let down for this suit variation compared to HC and FFH..regardless I will still get this version being a spider film junkie, but I won’t be in a rush

Last edited:
It’s pretty shameless the way they jump from one suit to another in this film. The only moments where I left the film temporarily like Dr Strange had shoved me out of my body and I started thinking about HT stupidity.

It’s pretty shameless the way they jump from one suit to another in this film. The only moments where I left the film temporarily like Dr Strange had shoved me out of my body and I started thinking about HT stupidity.
Not to mention the origin of how he acquired this version in the film

This was clean for seconds. A battle damaged version would be more accurate. Guess HT thinks of people like me who prefer clean versions.

Also, what are the chances that hot toys releases a figure of spidey in… that final scene in the apartment… cough cough. Or will they wait to do that for the next film, because it was barely featured here? Either way, tobey and Andrew figures must be on the way very soon

Also, what are the chances that hot toys releases a figure of spidey in… that final scene in the apartment… cough cough. Or will they wait to do that for the next film, because it was barely featured here? Either way, tobey and Andrew figures must be on the way very soon
Fingers crossed I want that figure from HT :lecture

I'd give them about 2 weeks from now.

About this suit:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just realized that if you add some 1:6 lightning effects to this diorama base you can easily add an electro element as well as the other villains. You can hang the electric effects from the broken pillar in the middle, will look pretty cool

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I really like this suit for several cinematic reasons:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I'm just bummed this suit is gonna have holes in the back for the legs that weren't even in the movie.

spider-man-integrated-suit_marvel_gallery_619542c9c1c35.jpg

spider-man-integrated-suit_marvel_gallery_619542ca8ba21.jpg

Looks like they've got some peg filled holes for the suit. It's not really noticable.
Spoiler Spoiler:

spider-man-integrated-suit_marvel_gallery_619542c9c1c35.jpg

spider-man-integrated-suit_marvel_gallery_619542ca8ba21.jpg

Looks like they've got some peg filled holes for the suit. It's not really noticable.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, they did a better job with the plug design for this than the Iron Spider.

Color, material, and design help with that, and the plugs are a lot smaller.

Iron Spider was not designed to look okay from the back without the arms. At least it’s not as noticeable here, like you said.

Back