1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wonder if they're gonna keep the legs...

Looks like it based on their coming soon pic
322678480_5627240430721788_2232771615081152433_n.jpg

The webslinger is swinging into the neighborhood to reveal some amazing updates.

Coming from Hot Toys’ Spider-Man: No Way Home collection series, the 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) figure now includes a modified costume displaying web patterns as seen on screen, and additional finger-pointing interchangeable hands to recreate the iconic meme scene.

Moreover, the realistic paint applications on this highly-elaborated diorama base (featured in deluxe version only) has been slightly altered, making the villains’ presence even more frightening.

Have a close look at the impressive figure!

Damn Yelena really got pushed back
The webslinger is swinging into the neighborhood to reveal some amazing updates.

Coming from Hot Toys’ Spider-Man: No Way Home collection series, the 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) figure now includes a modified costume displaying web patterns as seen on screen, and additional finger-pointing interchangeable hands to recreate the iconic meme scene.

Moreover, the realistic paint applications on this highly-elaborated diorama base (featured in deluxe version only) has been slightly altered, making the villains’ presence even more frightening.

i can’t tell what’s changed but good on them for making improvements without delaying the release by three years!

well it's nice that they made a couple corrections like the shapes on the sides of the shoulders, the gloves, and some of the texture in the middle of the spider. some of the stuff i mentioned in my prior post.
though I think part of the shoulder is still inaccurate (missing some black), as if they based it on reference from the ps4 game and not the movie itself. but overall some nice improvements from reveal to final

Glad I ordered that. The Deluxe Base will also go well with Toby Spidey. It has all of his main movie villains on it (ock arms, Gobby bombs, sandy sand).

Last edited:

Looks like just minor tweaks. Gold parts are more shinier perhaps and some more texture on the arm areas. Diorama looks more accurate with the pumpkin bombs
View attachment 615742
View attachment 615743

Neat! I thought the proto was good, but these improvements make it much better!

Sheez this just looks good again, and that dio base!! 😄

Last edited:
Lmao they taught movie accuracy yet include the arms and flying wings...

I had picked up a loose IW Iron Spider that didn't come with the arms, so I'll give it the arms from this figure 😁

Glad I ordered that. The Deluxe Base will also go well with Toby Spidey. It has all of his main movie villains on it (ock arms, Gobby bombs, sandy sand).

:exactly: That's what I thought!! This base perfectly encapsulates the original Spider-Man trilogy!!! :D

They can’t exclude accessories it was advertised with when they took people’s money just because they got cut from the film.
HT always states prototype subject to change...I feel like that should apply to accessories as well.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's nice they include additional accessories (especially considering how stingy HT is these days), but when said accessories don't even appear in the movie I just don't think I'll ever use them on the figure itself since it's inaccurate.

HT always states prototype subject to change...I feel like that should apply to accessories as well.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's nice they include additional accessories (especially considering how stingy HT is these days), but when said accessories don't even appear in the movie I just don't think I'll ever use them on the figure itself since it's inaccurate.
Yeah I wouldn’t use them, either. Consequence of Hot Toys previewing the figure before anyone had seen the movie, I suppose.

Lmao they taught movie accuracy yet include the arms and flying wings...
I really can’t understand how you are complaining about more accessories coming with a figure. Likely the same price with or without.

Figure looks great. I think I’m leaning with this one for my Holland suit in the NWH display.

Back