1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I saw someone online complaining about the design of the spider emblem on this figure not matching what was in the movie and realized that they're right! So beyond the accessories that never appeared with this suit in the movie, the figure itself also has some notable differences.

The PS5 game's version is more accurate to how it appeared in the movie so that's useful to compare with, it has a more accurately shaped spider emblem & shoulders, but even that version is missing some minor details. The final movie suit was likely being changed & evolved until the very last minute.

To make the figure accurate they would have to:
  • Revise the shape of the upper-most spider legs
  • Add the black padding around the upper shoulder area of those same spider legs
  • Minor change to the shape of the other legs that go directly over the sides of the shoulders also
  • Remove the hexagon pattern on the gold
  • Some rearranging of the web pattern on the shoulders
  • New glove/hand design
Rough mockup comparison of some of those differences (not entirely accurate just for rough demonstration):

52INmhP.gif

And showing the difference between the hands:

Bjzobvz.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys getting early access to movie assets more often than not bites them in the ass later.

Yep, and when figures get delayed, people complain...

Early release, people complain.
On-time, people complain.
Delayed release, people complain.

Complain, complain, complain.

I kind of wish the unmasked head sculpt was a battle damaged head. Since it is the same old reissue of the far from home version.

I actually had the opposite occur. I had no interest in this suit but I'd like to do a trio standing there ready to do battle. This is the suit for that...

Same here, my interest in this suit/figure was boosted after seeing the movie.

I'd also like to pose the trio together.

In the event Hot Toys does not re-issue Tobey/Andrew, I can still use the old figures with the unmasked sculpts. Although the expression for Tobey is pretty glum (from the symbiote verson in Part 3).

Im still on the fence - I am hoping for the Tobey/Andrew figures and regardless I want an MCU Spidey to join my PS4/Spider-verse figures but Im stuck between this one, which would be accurate to display with the returning Spidey's, or the Upgraded suit from FFH.

Back