1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could've been a last minute change. Kept hearing from actors that they were still figuring things out during shooting.

spider-man-integrated-suit_marvel_gallery_619542c9c1c35.jpg

spider-man-integrated-suit_marvel_gallery_619542ca8ba21.jpg

Looks like they've got some peg filled holes for the suit. It's not really noticable.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Did he? I don't recall him using the legs with this suit?

Spoiler Spoiler:

After watching the film. I really hope we get everyone. And especially the new suit/classic look that to me is what he should have had all this time. I can also see Freshmen year having the suit.

So at the end of the film everyone forgets who Peter Parker is. Okay, I'm on board with that, but couldn't he just whip out his phone and show MJ, Ned, Happy all these photos of them together? Right? Also he was taking the GED test at the end, implying he essentially has to reapply all over again to college? I dunno...the parameters of everyone forgetting who Peter Parker is seems kinda iffy...it wasn't really well defined...but I liked that he is now gonna be super scrappy and poor.

So at the end of the film everyone forgets who Peter Parker is. Okay, I'm on board with that, but couldn't he just whip out his phone and show MJ, Ned, Happy all these photos of them together? Right? Also he was taking the GED test at the end, implying he essentially has to reapply all over again to college? I dunno...the parameters of everyone forgetting who Peter Parker is seems kinda iffy...it wasn't really well defined...but I liked that he is now gonna be super scrappy and poor.
There is no photo anymore it was erased by the "forget spell", it was a soft reboot, their life changed in a way that Peter was not part of it, like Happy meet may but not by Peter, he could have meet her working with Spider-man without knowing that Peter is Spider-man.
Ned and MJ never meet Peter and both passed in the MIT, but Peter did not because he was rejected because the recruiter did not remembered him.
Maybe the only one who remembers him is Tony Stark(because he is dead and off the limits of the spell), but he keep it a secret from happy.
Peter has never taken off his mask in his films, his identity remains a secret. It's like the blip and creates a narrative error if you think about it too much.
They may even from the Ben Reilly storyline without the clone thing, like Peter Parker does not exist anymore but Ben Reilly does.

Last edited:
What has been the most accurate hot toys mcu spiderman to date (in 1/6 or 1/4). I prefer the homecoming suit the most from the movies but that one had an awful stitching seam in the middle of the forehead. Do all of the hot toys mcu spidermen have that? The best spiderman figure hot toys has done to me is the videogame one. No seams, solid head piece. I wonder why hot toys doesn't do the same for the mcu figures?

What has been the most accurate hot toys mcu spiderman to date (in 1/6 or 1/4). I prefer the homecoming suit the most from the movies but that one had an awful stitching seam in the middle of the forehead. Do all of the hot toys mcu spidermen have that? The best spiderman figure hot toys has done to me is the videogame one. No seams, solid head piece. I wonder why hot toys doesn't do the same for the mcu figures?
They re-released the Homecoming Tech suit for FFH as a movie promo version which improved the seam compared to the HC original.
The FFH Upgrade suit is really accurate, as is the Homecoming homemade suit.

That means he will be the Spider-Man we know, close to how Tobey, and Andrew's Peter's had to deal with their lives. I also like how he is now using his intelligence to make his own gear and I hope that continues. I hope we get more films with this new idea and maybe we will see his own worlds Green Goblin and Doc Ock. At least he'll know how to deal with them with his new experience. Plus there is talks for more crossovers with Tobey, Andrew, and Tom like secret wars, and knull god of the symbiotes arc.

There is no photo anymore it was erased by the "forget spell", it was a soft reboot, their life changed in a way that Peter was not part of it, like Happy meet may but not by Peter, he could have meet her working with Spider-man without knowing that Peter is Spider-man.
Ned and MJ never meet Peter and both passed in the MIT, but Peter did not because he was rejected because the recruiter did not remembered him.
Maybe the only one who remembers him is Tony Stark(because he is dead and off the limits of the spell), but he keep it a secret from happy.
Peter has never taken off his mask in his films, his identity remains a secret. It's like the blip and creates a narrative error if you think about it too much.
They may even from the Ben Reilly storyline without the clone thing, like Peter Parker does not exist anymore but Ben Reilly does.
Sony:
Spoiler Spoiler:

So did Sony or Disney have creative control for No Way Home? I was under the impression that Disney/Feige has all creative control on all the MCU Spidey films, but now I'm hearing this was all Sony's creative team that pumped out the story? What's the real situation, does anyone know?

What was the point of the upgrade?
Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually don't remember him using the legs with this suit. What was the point of the upgrade? His old suit wasn't damaged or anything... Octavius just sort of just did it as a thanks? It didn't play any part later on.
This suit + the black one was completely useless and made completely for toys and merchandise. He doesn't even use the legs with this suit and having the gold on him was just for fashion.

Funny how Hot Toys got ALL of these figures wrong. This one should have been battle damaged and without legs.

That means he will be the Spider-Man we know, close to how Tobey, and Andrew's Peter's had to deal with their lives. I also like how he is now using his intelligence to make his own gear and I hope that continues. I hope we get more films with this new idea and maybe we will see his own worlds Green Goblin and Doc Ock. At least he'll know how to deal with them with his new experience. Plus there is talks for more crossovers with Tobey, Andrew, and Tom like secret wars, and knull god of the symbiotes arc.
In some ways I hope there aren't anymore crossovers as I think a once off will make it special. If they do it again, it probably won't be as good.
That said, if they do it in the Into the Spider-Verse series, then that would a different story.

This ugly suit and its hideous giant gold spider was the only thing that dampened act 3 of NWH for me.

In some ways I hope there aren't anymore crossovers as I think a once off will make it special. If they do it again, it probably won't be as good.
That said, if they do it in the Into the Spider-Verse series, then that would a different story.
I'm inclined to agree with that. But it is possible that Strange 2 is going to do something like that again. Plus, we need a multiverse Punisher movie with all four Punishers to do some massive bad guy purging.
I don't know how they are gonna do Sinister Six. If they use these villains again, its just gonna feel like a rehash of this movie. They need different villains.
I really thought they would with this one. Nope. You still have Scorpion/Shocker/Vulture in the current MCU. Hammerhead, Tombstone, Hobgoblin, I guess technically you didn't do Hydro-Man, Rhino, Prowler. Now that Venom is out, what's the deal with Toomes in Morbius? Sony could do it, but using any villains from NWH would be dumb. Not sure if I see a Sinister Six future after this movie.

This is just Sony taking Spider-Man out of the MCU so they can reboot him again, only now its exactly like the first two times. They wrote this plot on a napkin, all they wanted to happen was to get Peter back, nuked of all backstory, so they can do their own Spidey/venomverse

This is just Sony taking Spider-Man out of the MCU so they can reboot him again, only now its exactly like the first two times. They wrote this plot on a napkin, all they wanted to happen was to get Peter back, nuked of all backstory, so they can do their own Spidey/venomverse
I doubt that cause he’s still in the mcu and he’s still there but just nobody remembers Peter Parker.

But... he's still in the MCU... Marvel and Sony are already planning out the future.

You're not going to see him much, I guarantee it. About as much as the MCU was in Eternals, "oh hey that guy exists! anyway...". This is Sony's original plan when they threw their tantrum before, just with a softer exit. They're doing their Venom stuff, their Morbius stuff, etc etc will all be "Marvel adjacent" but it wont be mainline MCU. About as canon as Agents of Shield or the Netflix stuff ended up being. Feige has so much content now there is going to be layers and layers of this quasi MCU but not really storylines. What's the difference when they write it as "he still exists sure but literally nothing previous happened and no one knows him". Its a soft reboot. Its going to be Sony's own universe in any way that matters

Back