1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed the slots where the BTTF2 mirrored future goggles slot into the hair next to the ears are still present on the new 1985 mall parking lot head. Maybe they are only visible in certain lighting, and it was a pretty close-up shot.

Noticed the slots where the BTTF2 mirrored future goggles slot into the hair next to the ears are still present on the new 1985 mall parking lot head. Maybe they are only visible in certain lighting, and it was a pretty close-up shot.

I'm still hopeful there will be some improvements made to the sculpt. They have 18 fricking months at minimum to work on it.

d1.jpg
d2.jpg

With the release being so far off, I think there's a decent chance they'll update the sculpt for the final figure. This one feels very much like just a placeholder to me.

Well the TROS Rey started with an "all new sculpt" as well, but it still got revised for the final release anyway. So it certainly wouldn't have been the first time they've done that.

Back