1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I agree. Even though it fits him as a character, it's pretty extreme.

I'm sure if they did a more museum expression there would be as many people saying it's boring. But at least it fits the sequence in the movie they are going f

bttf_doc_marty_t.jpg

And for those saying the BTTF2 sculpt it fine? How can we ***** about Michael Myers hairline in the SSC sculpt and not see this glaring difference , not only on e hair but face!

Doc_Brown_Based_On.png

Thats the head sculpt we should have gotten for this one.
Agree. It really shows Doc’s character without being over the top. HT often excel at older males too, like Tarkin or Han in TFA and Yulli or Kojun would have done a great job I think with this sort of sculpt.

Thank you for the shout! Yep, my Dad and I made these however many years ago now, and now that I'm away from him to pursue my career (I still collect and visit the forum, of course), he handles all the orders and still produces those fellas! The ebay shop is the way to reach out and stock up.

I was hoping that the Radiation Suit Doc came with a new sculpt, but I guess it won't.

Radiation suit sculpt description - Newly painted head sculpt

Part III - Newly developed head sculpt

Too bad, part 1 is just getting a repaint. :(

This new wave of BTTF awesomeness just highlights how truly bizarre it was for HT to not make this Mall Doc during their first wave of BTTF merch.

Back