1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably one of my most favorite figures
2CBA6E77-243B-4954-A95B-D763715FEDA5.jpeg

I just grabbed an exclusive from SS cause I needed to use some points.

At least that's the excuse I'm using.

Just got this guy yesterday and it was the first time I got giddy opening it! Also how is it that no one has mentioned that THICC DOUBLE POUND CAKE he's got hiding around the back? :ROFLMAO:

Also, y'all be doin Venom so dirty by constantly referring to him as a villain. He's been a hero since the 90's. He's wielded Mjolnir and was even personally invited to join the Avengers by Captain America.

Attachments

• V1 (2).jpg
    V1 (2).jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 56
  • V2.jpg
    V2.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 52
  • V3.jpg
    V3.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 55
Just got this guy yesterday and it was the first time I got giddy opening it! Also how is it that no one has mentioned that THICC DOUBLE POUND CAKE he's got hiding around the back? :ROFLMAO:

Also, y'all be doin Venom so dirty by constantly referring to him as a villain. He's been a hero since the 90's. He's wielded Mjolnir and was even personally invited to join the Avengers by Captain America.
Not a hero. Definitely a villian. Anti hero. Eddie venom was a scum bag

Well, I normally don't check out the arse of my 1/6 figures, and Venom isn't a hero. The symbiote has done terrible things. If anything, he could be called an anti-hero at best. Now don't get me wrong, I like him being brutal and bad, but a hero he isn't.

Well, I normally don't check out the arse of my 1/6 figures, and Venom isn't a hero. The symbiote has done terrible things. If anything, he could be called an anti-hero at best. Now don't get me wrong, I like him being brutal and bad, but a hero he isn't.
Maybe go back and read the comics then. I think Captain America offering him a seat on the Avengers, wielding mjolnir and sacrificing himself to protect people is a pretty good indication hes a hero. But if you choose to ignore everything post 90s then sure hes a villain but hes been a hero (anti-hero since lethal protector #1)

O ok so trying to kill someone and stalking them and hunting down there loved ones is a good guy to you? You go back and read the source material and maybe read what a bad guy is?
Again… all of you only consider his first appearance stuff rather than everything since the 90s. You can say you know a character when all you know is the beginning and absolutely nothing else.

Back