1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Venom 1/6 Figure with a simple decal I got off ebay I now have the Venom figure I really want and I didn't have to wait for Hot Toys to make another. Saving both time and money.

IMG_20211122_192556670 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20211122_192828707_PORTRAIT by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20211122_193010204_PORTRAIT by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
I would at least try to weather it...

It looks like you just slapped on a sticker and it took away the "movie masterpiece" quality to it.

Instead of weathering it, I might consider applying a clear gloss to it so that it matches with the remaining aesthetic of the figure. Might be better to do something like that before applying it to the figure, though.

I'm surprised I havent seen any post yet on the new Hot Toys Venom figure from the second movie.
I've been seeing several preorders already on instagram from other retailers.
Hoping Sideshow posts it soon as I dont want to miss it this time.

I don’t think the spider symbol actually works here personally.
I agree with you. Looks too comic-bookey. I think it will work best if pearlescent just like the veining and more subdued/smaller.

No knock on the attempt here though, I think this is about as well as one can do from a modding standpoint.

36DCFF5B-1980-46BD-9389-58269AC20F90.jpeg

Fantastic display!
Thanks, Venom takes up SO much room with all the added symbiote tenticles, i think i'll leave him looking like normal Venom most of the time. I have Thundertoys Raimi Spidey coming next week as well. I have no idea how i'm gonna fit Carnage in as he looks massive. My plan is to pose New Goblin with the Spider-men as he's a villain/hero and i need more room for villains
IMG_20211207_144714.jpg

So who still thinks Venom is the in MCU after that bs scene at the end of Venom? Sony tried to force their way into the MCU and the MCU sent them back lmao.

Just for comparison, here's Hot Toys Venom next to the Toy Biz Icons Venom. For being a 2006 figure he held up pretty well. If I remember correctly it cost about $30ish usd back in the day. It's crazy to think how far we've come in terms of prices when it comes to collectibles. Still though, I love me some Hot Toys and this Venom is hands down one of the best.

Attachments

• 20211218_101436.jpg
    20211218_101436.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 63
Back