1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a final payment ( charging tomorrow ) notice from Sideshow. They did change the delivery schedule to "within the next 10 business days"

Last edited:
I'm happy you guys are all getting yours. I assumed they shipped all preorders about a month or so ago when mine arrived from Sideshow... I did a day-one preorder on this as Venom is one of my top 3 Marvel characters... Not sure if that matters when you get it or not.

I got a waitlist request but not I'm debating on getting it or getting the Venom 2 one...

I'm happy you guys are all getting yours. I assumed they shipped all preorders about a month or so ago when mine arrived from Sideshow... I did a day-one preorder on this as Venom is one of my top 3 Marvel characters... Not sure if that matters when you get it or not.
SS has been getting some of the figures in monthly batches and sending out a little at a time. They have been doing that with BD Thanos as well.

Should I get this one or wait for the second?
I think they are going to be nearly identical, so why wait until 2023? Even better if you get the deluxe 1.0 with the extra maw.

I really wish I had got the deluxe 3rd party eddie brock with the black goo display though, that thing looked cool.

Anyone knows when Popcultcha ships this?
Send them a tweet and then a DM. They’ll never respond to an email. Dunno why, but back when I’d ordered my Endgame Iron Man from them, I sent them about 3 emails over a 3-month period (to see when they’d charge me the balance, when it’d ship, etc) and never got a response. They do answer pretty fast on Twitter though.

Back