1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guh. That white spider symbol really does bring it all together. I don't know if I'd have the gumption to do it myself.

I keep holding out hope that Venom 3 finally adds it, or that the Spider-Man 2 game gets a Venom Hot Toy.

I may have to compromise.

spiderman 2 vg venom I believe is a certainty. I felt the same way about the og spderman vg villains too......

Little modification for venom...

Attachments

• 20231105_195426.jpg
    20231105_195426.jpg
    879 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231105_195413.jpg
    20231105_195413.jpg
    825.5 KB · Views: 0
That’s not a good justification for changing a character at all. Also recently venom has not been done a Justice and yes this counts the movie. I’m not saying the game won’t be good but my hype kinda dwindled a bit
The movie is great and a pretty accurate depiction of venom. Whatchu talkin about?

nOt aCcUrAtE
what-is-your-favourite-funny-spider-man-comic-panel-ill-go-v0-0j3kryta3rcb1.jpg

main-qimg-9c904dda5bfcd791230caa99a733226c-lq

vnJrB279UmervldO7tYx5vFA_xm3Bl6QulCto7bttbdRxFh2bj21HIN_8sP7_mSKdM0odN3qlI84=s1600

they did justice to the depiction and comic accurate version they chose to go with. goofy venom isn't everyone's cup of tea even though he's largely been more silly than not, but to say it isn't accurate is disingenuous.

nOt aCcUrAtE
what-is-your-favourite-funny-spider-man-comic-panel-ill-go-v0-0j3kryta3rcb1.jpg

main-qimg-9c904dda5bfcd791230caa99a733226c-lq

vnJrB279UmervldO7tYx5vFA_xm3Bl6QulCto7bttbdRxFh2bj21HIN_8sP7_mSKdM0odN3qlI84=s1600

they did justice to the depiction and comic accurate version they chose to go with. goofy venom isn't everyone's cup of tea even though he's largely been more silly than not, but to say it isn't accurate is disingenuous.
Never said it wasn’t I just think the movies are stupid

Never said it wasn’t I just think the movies are stupid
They are. So is Venom.

As much as I'm even embarrassed to admit it, the movie Venom is a perfectly 90s translation of a perfectly 90s Venom in all his goofball weirdness. You either embrace that nonsense or cringe. But it was definitely a Venom-y Venom movie.

They are. So is Venom.

As much as I'm even embarrassed to admit it, the movie Venom is a perfectly 90s translation of a perfectly 90s Venom in all his goofball weirdness. You either embrace that nonsense or cringe. But it was definitely a Venom-y Venom movie.
Nah venom when he first debuted was goofy but he was scary and intimidating. Beating spidey to an inch of his life and stalking him and threatening his loved ones. He even beat black cat looking for Peter. Peter had to literally call the FF to help him out. Also took him to an island to have an all out brawl. Peter was so scared of venom he ran from the fight. So again venom is goofy but not in a cuddly teddy bear way the movies make him out to be. More sadistic. He wanted Peter dead by any means

Back