1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Original Hot Toys Marty from Part 1 I think.

It's the one with the open mouth. I always wondered why doesn't Hot Toys include extra portraits?

It always kinds of bothers me a bit. I think a stoic and an expression face should be mandatory.
Would be great but the head sculpt would be the most time demanding and expensive part of a figure I’m guessing, sculpting, painting, licensing approvals. I get why they pretty much never do it anymore.

Looking pretty good! Comparison with the original release coming soon!

20220524_184856.jpg

Finally got around to checking this set out. Pretty good overall, and can't wait for the Radiation Suit Doc Brown to come out too!

Some interesting differences to the original release too. Video thoughts coming up soon :D

IMG_3365b.jpg

Finally got around to checking this set out. Pretty good overall, and can't wait for the Radiation Suit Doc Brown to come out too!

Some interesting differences to the original release too. Video thoughts coming up soon :D

View attachment 581320
Beautiful shot. Waiting for your reply. I have ordered the Devo Doc but haven't got this one yet because SS is the only place i can order one.

Attachments

• E030C50D-3791-4265-AC74-3B6094C574DC.jpeg
    E030C50D-3791-4265-AC74-3B6094C574DC.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 0
  • A3CC471E-45D8-40B1-ACC6-C962F1F1B365.jpeg
    A3CC471E-45D8-40B1-ACC6-C962F1F1B365.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
@VintageDisney is probably referring to these prototypes they showed at a con years ago …
Yeah I’m talking about these. I’d love to add them to the collection. We got the future version of BTTF 2, but since we’ve gotten a rerelease of BTTF1 and BTTF3 coming, these would fit quite well and differentiates from the previous released BTTF 2 figures. I’m crossing my fingers

Have to say I really do like the re-release more the longer I’ve had it and think it was a worthy upgrade. The outfit alone is a lot better in terms of tailoring. Also while not perfect I do like the inclusion of Einstein.

Four months later and I'm still waiting for mine to get delivered. I was wondering did you get yours yet?
Four months?! Have you actually contacted Zavvi to ask if they're actually going to deliver it? I have heard that there have been incidents where Zavvi cancels preorders when they cant actually fulfill them. So I'd definitely recommend checking directly with Zavvi on why there's a delay.

What are the differences between this release and the original? I have the original.

Back