1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd kill it for me. I sold mine off while the getting was good, but sort of regretted it because of that sculpt. There's something inspirational to the scene where he lifts the rubble off of him, and that expression is a must with that fig.

When was 1st shown before the movie was released i kind of laughed at it. Then after that scene (that was a a shot for shot from the comic) i had to have it. One thing i also like is once the material on my other spidey figures start to fall apart i'm sure this suit will be fine.

When was 1st shown before the movie was released i kind of laughed at it. Then after that scene (that was a a shot for shot from the comic) i had to have it. One thing i also like is once the material on my other spidey figures start to fall apart i'm sure this suit will be fine.

I think that’s part of why the aftermarket is so high for it. The cotton-like material gives it so much posability without consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back