1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, he looks great!

Yeah' nice find.. Thank you

:rotfl Congrats, man! And you received him on ?Iron Man Day?, no less! I?m glad you?re happy with him.

Thanks, I didn't even think about it being Iron Man Day. :yess:

I was not really a big fan of the Triangle, but this guy is pretty awesome.

I would get the Mk 4 over the Mk 3. The Mk 3 is very undersized. Hope they make a new Mk 3 that scales better.

And congrats. Mk 6 and 46 are tied for best Iron Man figure for me.

Guess it makes sense to post shots here, too. Sacrilegious, I know, mixing Avengers 2012 and Endgame outfits!

View attachment 511751View attachment 511752

Just terrific! :clap :clap

No need to apologize for mixing figures, we all play and display however we want to!

MARKVI arrived Today.. yeah' this Iron Man Rocks.

sorry FReAKs, no Spanbauer Photo Magic.. just a few shots out of the box.

MKIII or IV ? as my last older Iron Man acquisition.Leaning towards the IV.

Very nice acquisition! This Mark VI is another great armor, and I really like the diorama base on this one, I wish more figures cam with diorama stands. Yeah if you like the VI then you'll probably like the IV since they're basically the same mold save for the chest piece.

This is a long-shot but can anyone refresh my memory as to how the extended feet on this figure works? I’ve given them a little pull and nothing happens, so I’m concerned they are already extended and pulling further would break them. Is there a way to tell? Thanks in advance.

Photo from the instruction booklet. Hope that helps. I didn't want to risk fooling with my museum pose.

IMG-8678.JPG

Yep that’s exactly the moment in the instructions I had in mind, but does the foot actually pop down? How does one tell if it’s already down? Thanks again.

Yep that’s exactly the moment in the instructions I had in mind, but does the foot actually pop down? How does one tell if it’s already down? Thanks again.
Just grab the leg with one hand and pull down on the foot directly under the ankle. It'll pop right down. When the foot is in the normal position, that pointy part at the back of the foot should be below that somewhat horizontal line on the foot if that makes any sense to you. When it is pulled down, it will be above.

Here's a couple photos with the foot in the normal position.
IMG-8679.JPG
IMG-8682.JPG

Here's a couple photos with the foot pulled down.
IMG-8680.JPG

IMG-8681.JPG

They can, I think Justin's Collection on YouTube showed it on some review or comparison video. They're almost the same figure.
They ARE the same figure. The only difference is the paint design and the shape of the arc reactor...it was enough for me to pass on the Mk IV since I thought the triangular arc reactor shape on VI was more unique.

They ARE the same figure. The only difference is the paint design and the shape of the arc reactor...it was enough for me to pass on the Mk IV since I thought the triangular arc reactor shape on VI was more unique.
Chest plates are scuplted slightly differently as well, but yeah.

Back