1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean they both have a lot. I prefer the Battle Damaged parts on the 6, they flow better with the rest of the figure. 7 has a few more weapons (like on the thighs) and also the pod (which I doubt anyone uses). Also prefer the 6s base.

I don?t know. I love the 6. And it did so much in the films: Battled Whiplash Mark 2, Thor, Loki, repaired the Helicarrier. Such an epic suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed! For all of those reasons I made it my one and only Iron Man in the collection. You'd think Endgame would be the definitive Iron Man figure but honestly in figure form I like the mechanical suits better than the nanotech suits. They're just more fun.

Agreed! For all of those reasons I made it my one and only Iron Man in the collection. You'd think Endgame would be the definitive Iron Man figure but honestly in figure form I like the mechanical suits better than the nanotech suits. They're just more fun.

Yes yes yes. They look a lot better. I think the hip/thigh socket joint and maybe shoulder joints really break up the nano suits where it loses the sleek humanoid form slightly. And that isn?t as glaring with the mechanical/robotic suits.

The MK46/47 was as far as I went with the way the suits were trending. But I much prefer the earlier marks (3, 5, 6, 7, 43).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I feel the Mk VI is the most important suit of MCU Phase 1, as much as I like the VII.

It highlights his transition from being a one man show to learning to embracing a team role as an Avenger. It also offered continuity for the beginning steps of the MCU.

If I were the only keep one single Iron Man figure, it would be the VI.

1. It was the suit Tony used after being inspired by his father and overcoming some of his demons.

2. He had his first major team up in it with War Machine.

3. He defeated Whiplash with it.

4. We are introduced to him in Avengers in it.

5. He meets Captain America for the first time in it.

6. He blasts Loki and detains him in it.

7. He meets Thor for the first time in it, then fights him. Gets the idea for lightning power up during this fight.

8. He saves the helicarrier in it.

9. He flies to New York in it as part of the Avengers team for the first time.

It is a great suit and an amazing figure, I just wish they had done it with the battle damage from the Avengers vs Iron Man II.

Minor point though I have never been tempted to display it with those pieces.

Damn. Powerful case for the VI MyenShi. Curse my not buying this one. Cool base aswell, even if undersized for what it's supposed to be.

Why don't Hot Toys make another with Avengers Battle Damage anyway? As much everyone complains (myself included - in the past) about non-stop Iron Mans from Hot Toys they actually don't take advantage of the full potential that exists across all the movies.

IMG-8090.jpg

I finally bought this one on the second hand market. The Sideshow Exclusive btw. Completely satisfied. It's amazing. Maybe Hot Toys rerelease this in the near future or maybe not but with this in my hands i don't regreat the money i pay for it. Totally recomended.

I love older Iron Man suits, specially from I to VII. Modern era suits don't have the magic than this had.

Now I should go for the IV or wait for a posible rerelease?

I have the neon mark 6 and the main reasons for getting it are the triangle chest piece, ofcourse the mechanical looks but mainly the amount of weapons he has without looking too big (only issue with mark 7).

I have to say, the mark 47 is a beauty. Goes to show how a correct colour scheme can enhance a suit.

The VI is such a badass suit... main reason I have two of them (one displayed Clean and one Battle-Damaged with War Machine)

Great choice. I love the 46, but the Mk VI diecast is the best overall Iron Man figure I think, especially when factoring in the accessories and stand as well.

looking too big (only issue with mark 7)

I did not particularly like the red they went with for the Mk 7, or the reused Terminator stand.

I agree on the color of the diecast Mark 7. For consistency sake, I would have rather it had the finish and color
of Diecast Mark IV, V and VI.

Still a great figure, but with the same finish it would have taken it up a notch.
(Yes... I know it would not have been "movie accurate").

MARKVI arrived Today.. yeah' this Iron Man Rocks.

sorry FReAKs, no Spanbauer Photo Magic.. just a few shots out of the box.

MKIII or IV ? as my last older Iron Man acquisition.Leaning towards the IV.

Attachments

• IMG_5941.JPG
    IMG_5941.JPG
    428.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5954.JPG
    IMG_5954.JPG
    448.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5964.JPG
    IMG_5964.JPG
    415 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5967.JPG
    IMG_5967.JPG