1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Just picked this guy up, now to wait. Anyone got any updated/recent tips for getting him looking better?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

D673D093-05F0-46F8-AD86-489CBFEAB956.jpg

Got this to go with my Han from Solo, I really dont think its that bad fresh out of the box, I plan on futzing and grooming him a little though.

I do think it looks better in person and doesnt really photograph that well though.

6a35a891db160ad1e9beda43ace4247b.jpg

I just got my SOLO DX in and will pair with TFA Chewie and maybe even a couple of photos with EP IV Solo headsculpt to see how they pair up.

Gorgeous. Those HT Chewys need a lot of work but look really impressive when fully modded.

Picked up TFA Han today in a store sale (down to ?200). Never thought I'd own this figure after the prices climbed so really happy to add him to my collection.

Last edited:

Picked up TFA Han today in a store sale (down to ?200). Never thought I'd own this figure after the prices climbed so really happy to add him toy collection.

Nice score! :clap Still one of my favorite figures. Head sculpt is great and both outfit looks are really solid.

Nice score! :clap Still one of my favorite figures. Head sculpt is great and both outfit looks are really solid.

Thanks!!

Yes, this is one of the few figures I own that I actually have switched the outfits out on. Old smuggler Han is now my go-to, but had the parka and gloves on him for quite some time. Great figure.

I got this set in hand yesterday and I am working up the nerve to modify Chewie.
To say I am intimidated would be an understatement, almost tempted to try and buy a second Chewie as a peace-of-mind backup. But I feel the results will be well worth it, if I can pull it off.

Back