1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup @Zurdo95D pointed you in the right direction. Bought it from that same seller over 3 years ago ($5 price increase since then as well, but hey, a seller gotta eat too). I used the Ganghood G002 1/6 Male Body 2.0 for the guy below. Size comparison with the HC Spidey. Forgive the open hands as I didn't want to dig to find some others as I had the figure in that seated position. The fixed stocky neck not doing ya too much of a favor though and I have that 3rd party head on there to boot. What's a collector to do? haha. It checks a box for me so I'm content with it.

View attachment 534690
View attachment 534692
View attachment 534694
That’s awesome. Can i ask how you did the mask on the head? Looks cool.

Yeah that's the one @rocbolt links too. Pretty good price there as well. I bought that last September from OSO and got knocked upside the head an additional $20 for the pleasure. haha. It's decent and gives a different look.

D44736BD-2496-4B40-9B09-C49D882A2F6F.jpeg

You make a very good point Zurdo it’s a very weird pose. I thought it looked good at the time but looking at the photo it looks like a cross between Neo bullet time, something dirty and Linda Blair head rotating from The Exorcist. What was I thinking 😂 😆 😝

Was there ever a thread for the FFH promo edition, or was it folded into this one?

I picked up that version recently, after ignoring the original release because [insert stupid reason here] and I feel silly, as he's awesome.

Some might ever say... amazing...
NhtG1zn.jpg

Last edited:
Back