1/6 Hot Toys- Mighty Thor (Jane Foster)- Thor: Love and Thunder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hair looks so AWFUL!!!!!! i would prefer rooted hair. And yeah... im dying for Padme too T_T

To make up for Zurdo’s absence and so that I can enshrine my 2¢ plastic battle damaged helmet as a proud symbol of Sideshow’s manipulative sales tactics, I just preordered the exclusive.

I joke around a lot but I actually did. I guess I will be one of like 30 people with the Mighty Thor battle damaged helmet from Sideshow. :lol

View attachment 591508

What would Zurdo say?

Exclusive ordered! :thud:

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

:blissy:r2d2line

View attachment 591509

That's very much in keeping of what I would say!! :yess: :yess: :wink1:

I agree, lately (well ok maybe the last couple years) the promo photos seem to not put the headsculpts/figures in the best light. Maybe it's the overuse of effects? I dunno, they always look drastically different when I see them photographed at secret base.

Yeah the promotional pictures make the figure(s) out to look different in comparison to them on display in regular/normal lighting.

I think I'm one of the few looking forward to this, but then again, I like the character/story from the comics so maybe some bias is there and well Natalie Portman haha.

I enjoyed the film, but I can see how some may not like it. They probably could have pulled back on some of the humor to let the more dramatic moments hit a bit harder. I can kinda see where they are pushing the mcu with this, expanding the universe of their gods and lore which may not be for everyone.

Much agreed! I like the comics approach to collecting these figures. I recall some folks collect these film figures because they like the comic characters first and foremost.

Last edited:
I had to shake the dust off this thread, but here’s the “Lightning (Lightng) Girl” from By-Art. Peep the rooted hair, y’all.
4D1C4E96-A506-403A-9473-B26B9B66871F.jpeg
283EB772-0032-4CD6-9A11-A80359699216.jpeg

Yeesh 😬
A2A1FF02-B1F0-416C-835C-59951A880653.jpeg

That sculpt looks like a 3rd party sculpt. Nearly there, but off due to licensing issues. Mouth, nose, face are good…i think it’s the eyes or something

Woah! that's QUITE the upgrade.

It's a real shame the movie was, well. Not great, and Jane is no longer part of the MCU (wasted potential).

Does the hair look removable?
It has to be for both the helmet and to get to the eyes to move them

EDIT: I originally thought it was one headsculpt with interchangeable hair and helmet parts. But there appears to be 2 headsculpts included. That said, the hair is still probably removable to access the moving eyes feature

Last edited:
Back