1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a cool concept!

View attachment 693513

Alt Universe Padme:

8l45b9.gif

Ani, you're going down a path I can totally follow.
\
8l43h0.jpg

Anakin usurping the Emperor, and their twins raised as Sith would make for an interesting alt U.

Last edited:
Just received my invoice for this from KG Hobby, so they've received their batch not long after Kit.

Ditto. PO’d my Padme in the same order as AOTC Anakin so figured they’d be holding onto her till he releases- but I guess that could be at least 6 months away and it’s just easier to ship out what they have than store it indefinitely for me.

My last flex payment is due at the end of April. I called sideshow to ship it out and it still isn’t in stock. Also, is anyone else worried about the cloak thing staining the white outfit? I feel like this version should wear the cloak but I’m concerned about that white outfit.

My last flex payment is due at the end of April. I called sideshow to ship it out and it still isn’t in stock. Also, is anyone else worried about the cloak thing staining the white outfit? I feel like this version should wear the cloak but I’m concerned about that white outfit.
Sideshow must be getting some Padme's in at the moment, as I received an "Item Processing Soon" notice 2 days ago & the shipping is now being charged, yo.

What do you mean by pad the neck?
To thicken it out so it's silhouette relative to the head isn't so skinny. I just think it looks a tad undersized at the moment.

I can't remember which figure it was, but you could stuff tissues/cotton into a neck peck area and make the neck a bit bigger as a result.

Back