1/6 Hot Toys - DX26 - Obi-Wan Kenobi Series : Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cad Bane is phenomenal though.
He does look good but I can’t say I was floored by it. Not saying it’s Cad Bane is a bad release by any means and I’m definitely getting one. Maybe if they wouldn’t of reused the footprint sand base I would’ve been a little more excited :lol

Man that doesn't even look like Ewan :/

I'll wait for them to fix the sculpt, if they do. I want both Obi and Vader, but not if the Obi sculpt is whatever this is...

Feels rushed in terms of the sculpt to me. Hopefully the sculpt is improved. I like the idea of the overall figure in terms of outfit and accessories though.

Glad I have the ROTS one too, but I do want this one. I feel like the sculpt will be better. More curious about the USB saber and how that’s going to work.

Collector community will not give feedback to HT, and it will be produced as it is.
Howard Chan to the collector community:

62ced24f334c0351761853.gif

This was the look I was hoping HT would go for. Yeah, the HS could use some work. The USB saber and the floating rocks are pretty badass. I expect we'll get the Mythos look at some point from HT, but seeing as this one was kind of his main look, I feel HT made the right choice.

Another Kenobi sculpt with a weird mouth. ROTS had the tongue lookin lip…and this almost the same thing but his mouth a lil open and creepy af eyes. Damn shame. When I woke up and saw a pic I got real excited…then as I woke up more and flipped through the pics I said wtf who is that? Guess no PO

A lot of comments on their FB post asking them to improve the sculpt. I'm fairly confident they will improve it and make an announcement about it. They will most likely re-use it for other looks so they know they better get it right now if they want to make $.

Back