1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R2 definitely a must.

Sideshow will finally sell out of their R2.
And then reissue it but this time worse than before. Their reissues get progressively worse. If you were one of the few who bought the first reissue with updated box and paint, you were a lucky one. Each reissue after that was progressively worse. Same with their latest version of Darth Vader. I've had two, and the second that was part of the latest reissue was much worse quality wise than the first version

Feel like I need R2 to go along with him. Surprised they didn't re-issue him under the Mando line for this.

Photos by onesixth_photographer

wLAqBUd.jpg
cMcRaKJ.jpg
I wish the lightsaber looked as good as that!

Was looking on eBay for R2 and all of them are super expensive. Will just have to get the new AOTC version even though I'd prefer one specific to Mando or the OT.

Def a fantastic release! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
R2 is awesome with this and yes the SS R2 is not as good as their first, but it will def work for this. Using the touch sensors were when they gave a crap about innovation in 1/6th. They have long since abandoned that, but it will suffice for display.

Go watch reviews of the Sideshow R2D2 you will see broken pieces fall off the figure during the unboxing lol

Go to 6:35 :rotfl

Grant it he’s a savage but that will never get old I can’t stop laughing lol

The Sideshow R2 looks good...as long as you don't ever touch it. It feels incredibly light, cheap and fragile.

Back